Spicy Rosemary Roasted Cashews, a delicious accompaniment to any spread!
This time of year is just full of parties, get-togethers and long weekends with family. Which I absolutely love! But, sometimes The Hubs and I just want a little time to ourselves.
I thought it would be fun to throw our own little date night in “party” this weekend. I set the mood by making a platter of nibbles we could eat with our fingers. It is just us and this is just a lot more fun than a traditional dinner.
Everything I got pre-made at our local grocery store except for the cashews. I wanted to make these not only as a snack on our date night but I thought they would make great gifts as well. Too bad we ate most of them, I will be making another batch soon!
Of course, no date night is completed without a little wine, amirite? Sparkling wine is my favorite and Gloria Ferrer sparkling wine was our drink of choice!
Gloria Ferrer wines have earned over 500 gold medals and 50 90+ scores in the last 5 years.
Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards is Carneros’ original sparkling wine house, owned and founded by the Ferrer family of Spain. Named for José Ferrer’s wife, Gloria, the winery opened in 1986 in the breezy, now-famous region in southernmost Sonoma County.
I noticed that these sparkling wines were much more smooth than others I have bought at this price point. I think they are a great alternative to Champagne and is actually more delicious!
Along with the Spicy Rosemary Roasted Cashews, I have some marinated olives, Colby jack cheese, spicy pickles and hummus with an assortment of crackers. I decorated the tray with fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs for a little festive touch.
Spicy Rosemary Roasted Cashews
- 8.5 oz roasted cashews lightly salted
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary minced
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place nuts in a single layer on a sheet tray and bake for 5 minutes until warmed through.
- Place remaining ingredients into a medium sized microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds. Whisk to combine. Toss nuts in the bowl with the butter mixture. Let cool, serve.
So fragrant and delicious, these cashews get addictive fast! With a sip of Gloria Ferrer sparkling wine, you can’t ask for anything better!
Gloria Ferrer is not only the first sparkling wine house in Sonoma Carneros, but also the first to bring back clones from France to plant their vineyard. Please visit GloriaFerrer.com for more information!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
- No Chill Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies - July 1, 2020
- Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken - June 29, 2020
- 4th of July Party Idea + Chicken Salad with Cranberries - June 25, 2020