Holiday Oreo Balls, fun and festive, made with mint Oreos for an extra holiday twist!
I mean who doesn’t love Oreo Balls- especially ones this cute!
Oreo Balls – easy to make and super tasty!
These Rudolph Oreo Cookie Balls are super easy to make yet look so impressive!
Take me to the recipe for Oreo Balls already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious Oreo Balls – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
Need some last minute Christmas goodies to make?? You’ve come to the right place!
You do need a little extra time to make these. I suggest making the Oreo cookie balls the day before, freezing them and then decorating the next day.
How to make Oreo Balls:
- Process Oreos in a food processor until crumbly.
- Add in the cream cheese and process until combined.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place pieces of pretzel in the top of each ball to make antlers.
- Freeze overnight.
- Dip frozen Oreo balls into melted chocolate and decorate with candy to make the eyes and nose!
- Now you have the cutest Christmas Oreo Balls ever!
If you get a chance check out these other Oreo Ball Recipes- they will not disappoint!
- Marble Oreo Truffles
- Peanut Butter Oreo Buckeyes
- Patriotic Red, White, and Blueberry Oreos
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Oreo Balls
These Oreo Balls are soo cute and insanely delicious!
I mean who doesn’t want a Mint Oreo Truffle?!
How do you make no bake Oreo balls?
Easy! Just freeze the Oreo and Cream cheese mixture in balls (just like I have you do in this recipe!).
How long to Oreo balls last?
If kept in an airtight container, they will last up to 1 month in your fridge!
There are two reasons why they won’t last this long:
1) They get eaten- very likely!
2) Or The cream cheese you used to make them goes past its expiration date (nobody wants that!)
I really hope you enjoyed this fun Oreo Ball Recipe! It would be a great one to make with the kiddos!
Tools used to make Oreo Balls:
- Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor, Silver
- Silicone Baking Mat – 2-Pack
- Wilton 2105-0109 Perfect Results Non-Stick Mega Large Cookie Pan, 15 x 21″, Metallic Silver
Holiday Oreo Balls
- 30 mint Oreos 15.25 oz container
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- almond bark
- red M&Ms
- candy eyes
- Place Oreos in a food processor and pulse until they form crumbs. Add in the cream cheese and mix to combine. It will for a dough like consistency.
- Portion mix and roll into balls using a tablespoon scoop. Place on a lined baking sheet.
- Taking the pretzels and breaking them slightly to form antlers, press into the cookie balls on the top. Freeze over night.
- Melt the almond bark as directed on the back of the package. Carefully dip the cookie balls into the melted almond bark. Place back on cookie sheet. (I used the pretzel antlers to help with the dipping but be careful with them so they don't break!)
- By the time you are done dipping all the cookie balls, the first ones will be hardened and ready to decorate. Place the remaining almond bark into a zip lock bag with a tiny bit of a corner snipped off. Now, attach the noses to all of the cookie balls and then the eyes.
- Let them harden, serve and enjoy!