Individual Frozen Key Lime Pies, cute little no-bake pies that will have your family raving for more!
Jeremy is a key lime pie freak.
It’s no secret that my greatest joy is making dishes that my honey absolutely loooooves. I’m sure I have, on many occasions, listed out his favorite things.
On the top of that list is key lime pie.
Oh yeah, he loves that tartness with a hint of sweet and silky smooth filling. I have made a key lime pie and he loved it but since this is frozen desserts month, I wanted to mix it up a bit! I took the flavors of key lime pie and turned it into these adorable individual frozen key lime pies, and guess what?! They taste shockingly close to the original! But, more refreshing being ice cold, YUM!
The perfect summer dessert. Although, I have been known to make them year round!
Did I mention these are easy?
Yes, shockingly so. No bake. Crumble up some graham crackers, mix some cream cheese, whipped topping, key lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, and BAM. Perfection.
(AND, btw… this is pretty much the exact same dessert as last week except I changed the crust and filling flavor… so sue me!)
I’ve been loving a more “mini” dessert lately… especially for something like this. Can you imagine presenting these on a big platter at your next cookout, or a plated for a dinner party?
Totally impressive, gorgeous, delicious and you’ll be getting asked for the recipe ASAP, I guarantee it!
This post contains affiliate links
Step by Step Directions
I’m actually eating one of these now while writing this post… jealous?? LOL, but seriously they are so cute and tiny, you can easily have two like Jeremy does but I like just one, it’s a perfect little treat for that late night sweet tooth craving!
The filling texture is super smooth, so close to ice cream!
I went a little nuts with the pictures, they were very photogenic if I do say so!
Yummah! Don’t be surprised if you see another flavor combo from me… these icebox pies are so easy and yummy, we can’t get enough!!
Individual Frozen Key Lime Pies
- ¾ Cup key lime juice fresh squeezed (about a pound of key limes or good bottled key lime juice)
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz whipped topping plus more for garnish
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ stick butter unsalted, melted
- 1 sleeve honey graham crackers turned into crumbs
- Crush graham crackers and mix with the butter, set aside.
- Cream the cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer, add in the sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth. Add the key lime juice and mix until smooth.
- Let the whipped topping defrost and add to the cream cheese mixture, folding it in until combined.
- Taking individual silicone cups (I use silicone cupcake liners) fill with the cream cheese mixture about ¾ of the way up. Top with the graham cracker crumbs. Place on platter or sheet tray and place in freezer for 4 hours or until set. Unmold pies carefully and serve graham cracker side down. The easiest way to do this is to submerge the bottom half of the mold into warm water for a few seconds.
- Serve with whipped topping garnish and key lime slice if desired, enjoy!
Want even more no-bake treats?! Visit my other recipes:
Make sure to check out Parrish’s frozen dessert series recipe for Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich Cake!
Order My Cookbook!