Creamsicle Pie, mini pies with the flavors of the classic creamsicle, perfect for parties or an anytime treat!
Creamsicle Pie is one of my favorite desserts and it will be one of your favorites too!
These little cuties are so amazingly delicious. When I was growing up, I used to LOVE (and still do!) creamsicles.
I don’t know what it is about them but the ice cream is just soo soo good!
Take me to the recipe for Creamsicle Pie already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious Creamsicle Pie – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
Sorry, I’m just a little excited for today’s recipe, cantcha tell?! LOL. If you didn’t know, I’m currently living in Florida and we are known for our Florida Oranges!
Starting off with a healthy option like fresh orange juice boosts your nutrition for the day! But, orange juice isn’t just good for breakfast, as you can see in today’s post!
Oranges and orange juice are a major staple around these parts so I’m doing my state proud and featuring our state fruit!
This recipe is based off my MOST POPULAR RECIPE EVER: Individual Frozen Key Lime Pies, you guys sure love those! You’re pretty smart like that, 😉
Orange Cremisicle Pies- the perfect treat!
Mix together the cookie crumbs and butter- set aside
Make the creamsicle filling
Dye part of the filling orange then carefully swirl the dyed portion with the undyed portion
Divide the the mixture into 24 silicone cups
Top each cup with cookie crumbs
Freeze until set
How do I get the pies out of the cupcake liners?
The easiest way I have found to get them out of the cups is to place them crumb side down on a plate and then roll up on the cups.
Don’t try to just push them out from the top or the filling will get all smashed.
Aren’t these cremiscle pies just the cutest?! Not to mention deeee-licious!
The filling is very similar to an ice cream filling- YUM!
Yea, I went a little nuts with the pictures again but these creamsicle pies are just so photogenic! I really hope you liked today’s recipe!!
Tools used to make Creamsicle Pie:
Individual Frozen Creamsicle Pies
- 20 vanilla sandwich cookies made into crumbs
- 4 Tbls unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 Cup orange juice fresh squeezed
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- food coloring optional
- Mix the cookie crumbs with the melted butter, set aside.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer cream the cream cheese for 1 minute. Add in the condensed milk and mix to combine. Add in the orange juice and vanilla, very carefully on low speed mix until everything is fully combined. Fold in the whipped topping. Optional: Take about 1/4 of the mixture and place in a separate bowl. Dye a medium orange color.
- Pour the orange mixture back into the original mix. Very carefully just swirl the orange into the mix, not combining it all the way. This way you will get that pretty gradual orange coloring to the pies, like a marble effect.
- Evenly divide the mixture among 24 silicone baking cups. Top off with the cookie crumbs mixture just up to the top of the cups. There should be just enough mix and cookies for 24 cups.
- Place in the freezer until set, this can take up to overnight so prepare ahead of it. Serve with more whipped topping if desired, enjoy!
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- Easy Grilled Asparagus Recipe (Ready in Under 15 Minutes!) - February 24, 2020
- Marble Oreo Truffles - February 21, 2020
- Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini - February 20, 2020