No Bake Oreo Pie, layers of Oreo deliciousness; basically the best thing you have ever tasted… trust me.
Only 4 simple ingredients; Oreos, Oreo pie crust, milk, and cool whip! My most highly requested no bake Oreo pie.
No Bake Oreo Pie
I promised you I had one more Oreo recipe in my arsenal to share, and today is the day my friends!
Is there anything better than Oreo pie? Oh yea, NO BAKE Oreo pie! Swoon.
Have you ever wondered what to do with Oreo pie crust?
I was in the grocery store and saw the prepackaged Oreo pie crusts and it hit me. Plus, I already had leftover golden and regular Oreos in my pantry from my Marble Oreo Truffles.
I knew this would be the easiest dessert ever plus it would just be flat out delicious.
And, of course, I was right, lol.
What is Oreo pie?
This pie is just 3 ingredients or 4 if you count me using two different kinds of Oreos. You can use any flavors you like!!
Oreo Pie or this recipe for No Bake Oreo Pie consists of a store-bought Oreo crust, regular Oreos, golden Oreos, milk, and cool whip. Or, you can use homemade whipped cream if you prefer.
There are many different versions of this pie, some are no bake like mine and others aren’t. I have seen them made with pudding and cream cheese.
This no bake Oreo pie is made without cream cheese.
I know you just want to dig right in, don’t you?!
Oreo No Bake Pie
This oreo pie recipe no bake is incredibly easy too and takes less than 10 minutes to throw together.
If you want to garnish it like I did, I just placed about 1/2 Cup of the whipped topping into a piping bag, made 8 little dollops of it and topped with an Oreo. Boom. Done.
I really really hope you liked this recipe! Feel free to leave me a comment telling me to stop it with all the Oreo recipes… we get it, you love Oreos, move on.
OR, the opposite?? Want more? You know I have a ton of ideas floating around in this blogger brain of mine!
How to make No Bake Oreo Pie:
No Bake Oreo Bomb Pie
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 22 Golden Oreos
- 8 regular Oreos for garnish optional
- Layer 1/3 of the whipped topping on the bottom of the crust. Dip Golden Oreos one at a time into the milk and layer on top of the whipped topping. Repeat one more time.
- If you want to garnish this like in the photo, reserve 1/2 Cup of the whipped topping. If not, add the remaining whipped topping on top. Cover and let sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours or up to overnight to set.
- Before serving, garnish pie with remaining whipped topping and Oreos as pictured, placing dollops of whipped topping on the corners and adding an Oreo. Serve and enjoy!
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Dip - October 23, 2020
- Chocolate Chip Muffins - October 21, 2020
- The Best Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe (Stovetop and Oven Directions) - October 19, 2020