Marble Oreo Truffles, golden and regular Oreos combine for a killer sweet treat, dipped in melted chocolate & sinfully delicious. (And only 3 ingredients, what?!)
I have been on an Oreo kick lately. Not only did I post Patriotic Red, White and Blueberry Oreos last week I have today’s recipe; Marble Oreo Truffles and next week you get another Oreo dessert!
You would think my obsession would be cured by now, but nope! There are just so many ways to use Oreos. I have a constant running list of treats to make with this favorite cookie.
I hope you don’t mind… I’m sure you don’t. lol
Oreo truffles or Oreo cookie balls are just little bite sized morsels of decadent goodness. They are a cinch to make and the flavor is just out of this world, you will be surprised at how good these are!
BUT, I had to kick it up a notch and make them into “marble” form. You’ve seen marble cake, but have you seen marble truffles?? I know I haven’t and WOW, basically one of the best things I have ever tasted… jus sayin’. I also got rave reviews from friends and family, so there!
- 15 Golden Oreos
- 15 Oreos
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Cups melted semi sweet chocolate or almond bark
- In a food processor, place golden Oreos and process until they form crumbs. Reserve 1 Tablespoon of crumbs and set aside. Add in 4 oz cream cheese, pulse until fully combined. Place mixture in a medium sized bowl, set aside.
- Repeat process except with the regular Oreos.
- Using a 1 Tablespoons sized scoop (or eyeball 1 Tablespoon worth of filling), grab small chunks of both mixtures to form the marble look. Roll into a ball and set aside on a sheet tray lined with parchment or silicone mat. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Place in freezer until frozen solid, about 4 hours. (Or you can do this overnight, that's what I do.)
- Melt chocolate or almond bark and dip truffles until they are coated. Place back on the lined sheet tray and immediately decorate with the leftover cookie crumbs. Let the outer shell harden, serve and enjoy!
YUM, see how easy?? And pretty too!
I really hope you liked today’s post and aren’t too Oreo-ed out yet. 😉 I can’t wait to share next weeks recipe with you!!
Order My Cookbook!