Oreo Truffles, golden and regular Oreos combine for a killer sweet treat, dipped in melted chocolate & sinfully delicious.
Plus these Oreo truffles are only 3 ingredients, what?!
Oreo Truffles – simply delicious!
You would think my obsession would be cured by now, but nope! There are just so many ways to use Oreos. I have a constant running list of treats to make with this favorite cookie.
I hope you don’t mind… I’m sure you don’t. lol
Take me to the recipe for Oreo Truffles already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious Oreo Truffles – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
Oreo truffles recipes are just little bite sized morsels of decadent goodness.
They are a cinch to make and the flavor is just out of this world, you will be surprised at how good these are!
BUT, I had to kick it up a notch and make them into “marble” form. You’ve seen marble cake, but have you seen marble truffles??
I know I haven’t and WOW, basically one of the best things I have ever tasted… jus sayin’. I also got rave reviews from friends and family, so there!
How to make oreo truffles:
Process golden oreos in a food processor.
Add in cream cheese and process until combined.
Place in a large bowl then repeat with the regular oreos.
Combine little bits of each oreo mixture and form into a ball.
Freeze oreo balls for 4 hrs.
Dip in melted chocolate and allow to harden.
Oreo balls recipes are so easy! And pretty too!
Can oreo truffles be frozen?
Yes! Keep them in an air tight container in the freezer for up to 4 months!
Do oreo truffles need to me refrigerated?
Yes. Since they contain cream cheese keep them refrigerated until read to eat.
How many oreo truffles in one batch?
I make 24 oreo truffles from this recipe.
I really hope you liked today’s post and aren’t too Oreo-ed out yet. 😉 I can’t wait to share my Peanut Butter Oreo Buckeyes with you next week!!
How delicious does this oreo truffle look? You need to go make these ASAP!
Tools used to make oreo truffles:
How to make oreo ball:
Marble Oreo Truffles
- 15 Golden Oreos
- 15 Oreos
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 Cups melted semi sweet chocolate or almond bark
- In a food processor, place golden Oreos and process until they form crumbs. Reserve 1 Tablespoon of crumbs and set aside. Add in 4 oz cream cheese, pulse until fully combined. Place mixture in a medium sized bowl, set aside.
- Repeat process except with the regular Oreos.
- Using a 1 Tablespoons sized scoop (or eyeball 1 Tablespoon worth of filling), grab small chunks of both mixtures to form the marble look. Roll into a ball and set aside on a sheet tray lined with parchment or silicone mat. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Place in freezer until frozen solid, about 4 hours. (Or you can do this overnight, that's what I do.)
- Melt chocolate or almond bark and dip truffles until they are coated. Place back on the lined sheet tray and immediately decorate with the leftover cookie crumbs. Let the outer shell harden, serve and enjoy!