Oreo Fudge Brownies, no bake Oreo fudge topped brownies…. nuff said.
The title says it all and yes this is all your dreams come true. As if brownies or Oreo fudge could get any better, I go and smush the two together. I’m not sure if you should love or hate me for this one.
I made this recipe as simple as possible as well. The hardest part about it is waiting for the fudge to set up. I used boxed brownie mix (shock!) and my go-to no bake fudge recipe, ANYONE can make these. They are SO easy!
Please make them. Be warned, they are RICH, but addicting.
Oreo Fudge Brownies
- Your favorite brownies made in a 9x13 inch dish I used a fudge brownie store bought mix
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 4 Cups powdered sugar
- 11 oz white chocolate chips melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 16 Oreos the regular kind, or mix it up and make it your own!
- Make your favorite brownies in a 9x13 inch pan. Let cool COMPLETELY.
- Place cream cheese in a stand mixer (or you can use a hand mixer but stand is easier) and cream until smooth. Slowly add in the powdered sugar until combined. Add in the vanilla and melted white chocolate.
- Place 10 Oreos in a ziplock bag and crush into small chunks. Add into the cream cheese mixture, scrapping sides as needed. Pour fudge mix on top of brownies and smooth out the top with a spatula. Crumble the remaining Oreos by hand and press into the top. Wrap with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 4 hours until set. Cut, serve and enjoy!
Ugh that fuge just melts in your mouth and the brownie gives a nice chewy texture, Heaven.
These will be such a huge hit at your holiday parties, yes! You will have people running up to you asking for the recipe.
I’m not sure brownies can get any better than THAT! Just look at it. YUM.
Licking your screen yet? 😉 Until next time,