Mint Fudge Recipe, creamy homemade white chocolate fudge loaded with Oreos and Andes mint pieces! Who wouldn’t love this mint fudge recipe?!
An easy and delicious Mint Fudge Recipe!
It’s almost Christmas, YAY! That means you are about to get slapped with some amazing desserts! All this month we are bring you yummy treats to make for your holiday parties!
I love fudge. I love Oreos. I love Andes mints and well, anything mint chocolate! So, I smushed all those together into this amazingness: Oreo Mint Fudge!
Take me to the Mint Fudge Recipe already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious Mint Fudge Recipe – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
Yummm, it just melts in your mouth! Excuse my while I drool on the keyboard over this Oreo Fudge Recipe!
Recipe adapted from Buns in My Oven.
How to make Mint Fudge Recipe:
- Cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add in vanilla.
- Over a double boiler, melt the white chocolate.
- Add melted chocolate to the cream cheese and mix thoroughly. Color with food coloring to the green you like.
- Add some of the Oreo cookies and some of the Andes baking chips. Mix again until combined.
- Press mixture into a lined baking pan.
- Top with additional cookies and mints.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Cut into small squares, serve and enjoy!
This Mint Chocolate Fudge is as easy to make as it seems!
How long does fudge last?
If kept in an airtight container and refrigerate, this fudge should last several weeks. But you will probably eat it up much quicker than that!
How do I store fudge?
I recommend refrigerating this fudge in an airtight container.
Tools used to make Mint Fudge Recipe:
- Kitchen Aid Classic 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- Parchment paper
- ExcelSteel 579 3-Piece Stainless Steel Boiler, 2.5-Quart
- Cuisinart 9-Inch Chef’s Classic Nonstick Bakeware Square Cake Pan
Mint Fudge Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 Cup powdered sugar
- 15 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 Oreo cookies crushed
- 1 Cup Andes baking chips
- green gel food coloring
- Place cream cheese and powdered sugar in a stand mixer with paddle attachment. Cream together then add in the vanilla and mix.
- Over a double boiler, melt the white chocolate. Add to the stand mixer with the cream cheese and mix thoroughly. Color with food coloring to the green you like.
- Add in 3/4 of the Oreo cookies and 3/4 of the Andes baking chips. Mix again until combined.
- Press mixture into a 9x9 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper. Add the additional cookies and mints to the top and gently press in.
- Place in fridge for 4 hours to set. Cut into small squares, serve and enjoy!
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- Peel and Eat Shrimp Cocktail (Plus Cocktail Sauce Recipe!) - May 17, 2019
- Sweet London Mule Cocktail - May 16, 2019
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - May 15, 2019