Mint Chocolate Oreo Fudge, creamy homemade white chocolate fudge loaded with Oreos and Andes mint pieces!
It’s almost Christmas, YAY! That means you are about to get slapped with some amazing desserts! All this month we are bring you yummy treats to make for your holiday parties!
I love fudge. I love Oreos. I love Andes mints and well, anything mint chocolate! So, I smushed all those together into this amazingness:
Yummm, it just melts in your mouth! Excuse my while I drool on the keyboard.
Recipe adapted from Buns in My Oven.
Mint Chocolate Oreo Fudge
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 Cup powdered sugar
- 15 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 Oreo cookies crushed
- 1 Cup Andes baking chips
- green gel food coloring
- Place cream cheese and powdered sugar in a stand mixer with paddle attachment. Cream together then add in the vanilla and mix.
- Over a double boiler, melt the white chocolate. Add to the stand mixer with the cream cheese and mix thoroughly. Color with food coloring to the green you like.
- Add in 3/4 of the Oreo cookies and 3/4 of the Andes baking chips. Mix again until combined.
- Press mixture into a 9x9 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper. Add the additional cookies and mints to the top and gently press in.
- Place in fridge for 4 hours to set. Cut into small squares, serve and enjoy!
Step by Step Directions
Place cream cheese and powdered sugar in a stand mixer with paddle attachment. Cream together then add in the vanilla and mix.
Add in 3/4 of the Oreo cookies and 3/4 of the Andes baking chips. Mix again until combined.
Press mixture into a 9×9 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
Place in fridge for 4 hours to set.
This recipe is as easy as it seems as well and everyone loved it!
Now, go check out Parrish’s recipe for Hot Chocolate Cupcakes with Marshmallow Buttercream:
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, for more, click on the images below!