Christmas Trail Mix , a delightfully delicious trail mix, perfect for walking in a winter wonderland! This Christmas Trail Mix is full of all your favorite things to snack on- chocolate covered pretzels, cranberries, chocolate candies and more!
This winter trail mix is a perfect recipe for those that need to throw something together super quick but it still needs to be yummy and fun!
This trail mix would be so perfect for a school party! Bag it up in little individual bags and you’re good to go!
I know normally you think trail mix, and healthy normally goes right along with that. Well, sorry but not this one! LOL, I did make sure to get the normal “trail mix” ingredients in there like nuts and dried fruit but this is just so much for fun with the wintery bits!
Take me to the recipe for Christmas Trail Mix already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious Christmas Trail Mix – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
How to make Christmas Trail Mix:
- Throw all the ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix it up
What do you put in trail mix?
I love to add a variety of nuts, chocolate, dried fruit and cereal (like chex mix!). The sky is the limit though! Other tasty add ins could be candies or popcorn!
Is trail mix really good for you?
It can be! But this version isn’t. This is more of a Christmas treat rather than a healthy snack.
This Christmas Trail Mix Recipe is easy to make and ready for a holiday party, after school snack or something to munch on Christmas Eve! I’m sure Santa would even love this set out for him instead of the normal cookies.
There might even be some Reindeer Chow in it for those hard working flying reindeer!
Yummmm! Yes, you can use store bought muddy buddies for this OR you could make your own! Check out my easy Muddy Buddy recipe here!
Sooo good, I’m warning you this is addicting!
Tools used to make this Christmas Trail Mix:
- Fox Run 7327 Not Available Brands 2.75-Quart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- OXO Good Grips Wooden Corner Spoon & Scraper
- SOCOSY Star-shaped Multipurpose Ceramic Sauce Dish Seasoning Dishes (Set of 4)
Christmas Trail Mix
- 10.5 oz 3 Cups muddy buddies
- 8 oz 1 Cup yogurt covered raisins
- 1 Cup Holiday M&Ms
- 1 Cup Cocoa Roasted Almonds
- 1 Cup mini marshmallows
- 5 oz 2 Cups white chocolate covered pretzels
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- Place all ingredients in a bowl. Stir to combine, enjoy!
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- Peel and Eat Shrimp Cocktail (Plus Cocktail Sauce Recipe!) - May 17, 2019
- Sweet London Mule Cocktail - May 16, 2019
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - May 15, 2019