Rosemary Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, a beautiful, flavorful side dish for Thanksgiving, or any night of the week!
Woah. The first thing that came to mind when I tasted these potatoes! Sometimes (well okay, almost ALL the time), the simpler the recipe the better! There are 5 ingredients total in this recipe and two of them are salt and pepper.
They are some of the most flavorful potatoes I have ever eaten, and ready in 30 minutes!!
These would be such a wonderful side dish at Thanksgiving!! And perfect for the Thanksgiving series this month! 😉
BUT, I served them along side turkey sandwiches tonight instead of fried and O. M. Geeee. Pure deliciousness!
Rosemary Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Rosemary Roasted Fingerling PotatoesPrint
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes whatever color you prefer
- 1 1/2 tablespoons really good olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cracks fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash potatoes, making sure to get any dirt off. Slice the bigger ones in half, leave the tiny ones whole. Place in a medium sized bowl, add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Lay out in a single layer on a sheet tray. Bake for 30 minutes, turning potatoes half way through. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Yummm, the rosemary is not overwhelming at all. It is a very strong herb but goes so nicely in this dish. If you really love the flavor of rosemary, add more!
Half way through the cooking process you will need to flip these. Most of them will probably stick to the pan, which is a good thing. Get a good spatula under them and be careful not to tear them up. This is what makes them that deep golden brown and delicious!
Of course, depending on the size of the potatoes, check the largest piece after the 30 minute mark. If it seems not fully done, put them in for another 5 minutes and check again.
I really hope you liked this recipe!!! It will go SO perfectly with a huge Thanksgiving feast!
Now, check out these other yummy potato recipes if you enjoyed this one: