BBQ Chicken Pizza Crescent Rolls, crescent rolls stuffed with bbq chicken, red onion, cilantro and of course… CHEESE!!
I mean… basically, the name says it all. It’s delicious. It’s BBQ chicken pizza… but in a crescent roll.
Pizza….ROLLED IN A CRESCENT ROLL. BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA!!
You’re welcome, it’s the most delicious thing you will ever put in your mouth. I really have no words for this, just try it…. make it. Eat it. Thank me tomorrow, k bye!
BBQ Chicken Pizza Crescent Rolls
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 1 Cup shredded rotisserie chicken tossed in your favorite bbq sauce to your saucy liking
- 1 Cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/4 red onion sliced thin
- 1/4 Cup cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 375. Pinch two crescent rolls together, place 1/4th each of the chicken, cheese, onion and cilantro. Roll up to make a little package, place on a ungreased sheet try.
- Bake 9-12 minutes until golden brown, serve and enjoy!
I made a quick video tutorial for this one:
YASSS! Enjoy 😉
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- Peel and Eat Shrimp Cocktail (Plus Cocktail Sauce Recipe!) - May 17, 2019
- Sweet London Mule Cocktail - May 16, 2019
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - May 15, 2019