Monterey Chicken Roll Ups, crescent rolls stuffed with bbq chicken, cheese and BACON… drool.
Today’s post has got to be one of the easiest yet most delicious recipes I have ever posted!
Monterey Chicken is one of my most popular recipes already on this little blog of mine. So, naturally I want to keep giving you guys what you love and have posted different versions of it in the past. But never have I stuffed it into crescent rolls and let me just tell you…. I may never eat it another way again!
Best part is? I used rotisserie chicken, you really can’t get much easier!
Monterey Chicken Roll Ups
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 1 Cup rotisserie chicken shredded
- BBQ sauce of your choice
- 4 slices bacon cooked crispy
- 1 Cup colby-jack shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook bacon until crispy, set aside.
- Add bbq sauce to shredded chicken until coated, set aside.
- Roll out crescent roll dough and taking two of the rolls, pinch the seams together to form a rectangle. Add a little bbq sauce, then place 1 piece of bacon, 1/4 of the chicken and 1/4 of the cheese on top. Fold the sides over and pinch to close. Repeat until you have four roll ups.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
Here is a quick video tutorial showing you how to stuff the crescent rolls:
I really hope you liked this super quick and easy recipe today!
Now, go see Parrish’s recipe for Cheesesteak Crescents!