Caramel Banana Cream Sweet Rolls, bananas and cream cheese icing rolled in crescent roll dough, baked until golden brown and topped with caramel sauce!
Let’s cut to the chase, these are amazing, hands down. I mean, just the recipe name says it all.
Warm, soft, creamy, sticky, sweet pillows of goodness. Need I say more?
These sweet rolls are basically the easiest thing ever to make as well. Have some bananas turning a little too ripe on the counter top? Make these and you’ll be running to the store to make more!
Caramel Banana Cream Sweet Rolls
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 2 bananas cut into 4ths
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/8 Cup + 1 Tablespoon milk divided
- 3/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 20 pieces of packaged caramel candies unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix together the cream cheese, 1 Tablespoon milk and powdered sugar until smooth, set aside.
- Open crescent rolls, and lay out on a flat surface. Pipe a line of the cream cheese mixture, top with a banana piece, and roll up.
- Place on baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake until golden brown, 9-12 minutes, let cool.
- Place remaining milk and caramels into a small sauce pot, melt over medium heat, stirring constantly. Top rolls with caramel sauce, serve and enjoy!
Here is a quick video tutorial:
These are basically little soft pillows sent from Heaven, you’re welcome!
Next, go see Parrish’s Cherry Danish Crescent Cups!