Cast Iron Baked Ham and Swiss Sliders, bursting with flavor, these party sliders are baked in a cast iron skillet and drizzled with a savory butter sauce!
These ham and swiss “party sandwiches” are perfect just for that… a party! But, I can totally see them making an appearance on the dinner table any day of the week. They are literally everything delicious rolled into one:
Sweet. Salty. Melty. Spicy. Crunchy. Soft. Just… wow!
Normally I have seen these made with regular rolls or slider buns, but I wanted to kick them up a bit. I used the all-new King’s Hawaiian Jalapeño Rolls and I’m never looking back!
Obviously being from King’s Hawaiian, the rolls on their own are flat out amazing. But add these other layer of yummy goodness and you have one killer sandwich my friends!
As you can see, this recipe is insanely easy. I just love the convenience of cast iron, if you don’t want to use a cast iron pan or don’t have one, just make these in a 9×13 inch baking pan!
I cannot get enough of this savory butter sauce, yum!
The King’s Hawaiian Jalapeño Rolls just soaks up all that butter.
10-15 minutes later and BAM.
Deliciousness. I don’t think I’ll ever use any other rolls for my sliders now!
I really love that subtle jalapeno kick! But, another star of this recipe is all that melty swiss… *sigh*
Can you tell I’m hungry?? LOL.
Cast Iron Baked Ham and Swiss SlidersPrint
- 1 package 12 pieces of King’s Hawaiian Jalapeño Rolls
- 1/2 pound deli ham sliced thin
- 1/2 pound deli swiss cheese sliced thin
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter unsalted
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped dried onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut rolls in half so you have a top and a bottom. Layer the bottom of the rolls into a 10 inch cast iron skillet in an even layer. Top with half of the ham, top with all of the cheese, and layer the rest of the ham on top. Top the sandwiches with the top of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Evenly pour mixture over the sandwiches. Bake for 10-25 minutes until golden brown on top and the cheese is melty. Serve and enjoy!