Spicy Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels, crispy puffed pastry bites, made with Sriracha Ranch for a little kick!
If you know anything about me at all, you should know I love making mini foods. From desserts to appetizers, mini bite sized foods are just my go-to!
I think for me they are not only just more cute but you can have a little… or a lot!
One of my favorite flavor combos is CBR. CHEDDAR. BACON. RANCH. And, I know I’m not the only one! I haven’t posted an appetizer in a while so I wanted to combine the two into one crispy bite of Heaven.
Oh, and the fact that they are literally the easiest appetizer to make… ever is a total plus. Now, you might think the highlight of this dish is the bacon, but you’d be wrong! It’s that ranch, baby. And not just any ranch… New Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®!!! BOOM.
Oh yea, this dressing is like an explosion of flavor. I used it in my pinwheels plus more on the side for dipping, but of course!
Not only has Hidden Valley® come out with Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®, but there are three more new bold Ranch flavors:
Hidden Valley® Honey BBQ Ranch®
Hidden Valley® Cilantro Lime Ranch®
Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch®
I don’t know about you but that Cilantro Lime is really standing out to me, Taco Tuesday here I come! (Can you tell I’m just a little ranch obsessed? #RanchEverything )
Spicy Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough thawed per instructions on box
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons bacon chopped fine (about 2 slices cooked)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix egg with water, set aside.
- Roll out dough on lightly floured surface. Brush with the Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®, layer on the bacon, cheese and scallions. Roll into a log and cut into 20 even slices.
- Lay sliced on a lightly greased cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart. Cook for 15 minutes, until golden brown, serve with more Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch® for dipping, enjoy!
See? So super easy! Want to know a secret? I used real bacon bits, shhh. (and you can too! 😉 )
Ugh, these are so amazingly yummy! Just two or three bites and they are gone but wow do they pack one flavorful punch!
As you can see, ranch is for more than just salads! You can cook with them, dip with them, guzzle them straight from the bottle! The possibilities are endless I tell ya. Hidden Valley® has got it going on.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley. The opinions and text are all mine.