Welcome back! Today I have a SUPER easy, simple yet delicious recipe for you! These pinwheels can be used as an appetizer or as a roll with any meal!
When I say easy and simple… I mean easy and simple! They have the taste that you slaved away all day in the kitchen preparing them as well, which is definitely a bonus! 😉
Roasted Garlic Goat Cheese Pinwheels
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 6 oz goat cheese softened
- 5-7 roasted garlic cloves
- Pre heat oven to directions on back of crescent roll package.
- Open the crescent roll dough and lay flat, pinching together all of the seams.
- Spread the roasted garlic over the dough. Make sure the goat cheese is softened to room temperature and lay dollops of it on the dough. Spread with the back of a spoon so the dough is evenly coated.
- Roll the dough into a circle. Cut out 1 inch sections.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and cook until directions stated on back of crescent roll package, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm by themselves or with dipping sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
Step by Step Directions
See how easy that is! Seriously… MAKE THESE!
Yum, I hope you enjoyed this recipe as always and have a great weekend!
Make sure to follow my food board on pinterest for more yummy inspiration!
I participate in these linky parties, DIYHSHP and Orj Junkie.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER.
Get my latest recipes goodies straight to your inbox!
I hate Spam as much as you do so, No Spam I promise!
Comments & Reviews
Cindy Howell says
This recipe looks so yummy…and easy. My favorite cooking combination! Thank you for sharing. 🙂
Cindy from Superheroes and Teacups
Pinned. And can’t wait to make them! Thanks for sharing at Eat. Create. Party! xoxo San
Kristina & Millie says
Sounds super yummy! Maybe dip into a bowl of soup? Thanks for linking to Snickerdoodle Sunday! Have an awesome Christmas!
These sound so good! The roasted garlic and goat cheese sound wonderful!
Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick says
These look to-die for, Dana! I’ll be featuring you at this week’s Clever Chicks Blog Hop!
Happy New Year!
Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick
Sounds really good. Thank you. Happy New Year to you and your family!
I love goat cheese! These look delicious 🙂 Thank you so much for linking this recipe up at Recipe Sharing Monday! The new link party is up and I’d love to see you back. Have a great week. 🙂