Welcome back! Today I have a SUPER easy, simple yet delicious recipe for you! These pinwheels can be used as an appetizer or as a roll with any meal!
Roasted Garlic Goat Cheese Pinwheels
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 6 oz goat cheese softened
- 5-7 roasted garlic cloves
- Pre heat oven to directions on back of crescent roll package.
- Open the crescent roll dough and lay flat, pinching together all of the seams.
- Spread the roasted garlic over the dough. Make sure the goat cheese is softened to room temperature and lay dollops of it on the dough. Spread with the back of a spoon so the dough is evenly coated.
- Roll the dough into a circle. Cut out 1 inch sections.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and cook until directions stated on back of crescent roll package, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm by themselves or with dipping sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
Step by Step Directions
See how easy that is! Seriously… MAKE THESE!
Yum, I hope you enjoyed this recipe as always and have a great weekend!