Green Party Punch, an easy and refreshing punch to serve at any party!
This party punch is tasty and fun to drink year round!
Party punch is nothing new… every time there is a party there should be a signature drink! I made this green party punch inspired by football fields!
Yes, my first intention was to call this “Football Punch” or something similar because of all that green. I really think this is a perfect punch to serve at any football party or game day event!
You can make this party punch with or without alcohol. It is made from just three simple ingredients with the addition of your favorite green fruit!
Alcohol Punch For Party – fun and tasty!
I love having a mixed drink (be it with or without alcohol) with a variety of fruits floating in it. I think it is just so pretty and it gives an extra special touch to any drink.
How to serve party punch?
To garnish this green party punch I used diced granny smith apple, sliced limes, sliced kiwi, sliced green grapes, and what I think is the star (no pun intended), sliced star fruit!
Of course, use any or all, or even more fruits that you like!
How to make Party Punch:
This recipe is SO simple. It is equal parts green Hawaiian punch and prepared country time lemonade, so the amounts will really depend on you.
In a large pitcher, I added 4 cups of water and 4 tablespoons of powdered country time lemonade mix. Mix that up until dissolved. Then, I added 4 cups of green berry Hawaiian punch and mixed.
Then, I sliced and diced up all my fruit including apples, kiwi, limes, grapes, and star fruit.
Place everything in the bowl and mix. Let sit in the fridge to chill until ready to serve.
Alternatively, you can just garnish each glass with fruit and then pour the punch on top, totally up to you.
Party Punch recipes are so fun!
Alternatives and Alcohol Add-Ons:
So, you want to add a little kick? I TOTALLY get it, let’s party!
Tequila, rum, vodka… these would all mix in wonderfully with this punch. I recommend adding one cup of alcohol to every 8 cups of punch, mix, taste, and adjust to your taste if you like more of a kick.
You can also add orange juice, pineapple juice, or even sparkling white grape juice to this recipe to make more versions! 7up or sprite would be amazing too!
More yummy punch recipes from my favorite bloggers:
Tools used to make Party Punch:
- A large pitcher for mixing and serving.
- Whisk, to mix!
- Cutting board to slice and dice your fruits. I love these non-slip ones.
- A Chef’s knife to cut up everything.
- Measuring cups, I love these!
Green Party Punch
- 4 cups water
- 4 tablespoons country time lemonade powder mix
- 4 cups green berry Hawiian Punch
- 2 limes thin sliced, optional*
- 1 star fruit thin sliced, optional
- 1 granny smith apple seeded and diced, optional
- 2 kiwi peeled and sliced thin, optional
- 1 cup white grapes cut in half, optional
- In a large pitcher, add the water and lemonade powder, whisk until dissolved. Add Hawaiian punch and mix until combined. Add fruits. Mix, enjoy!