Creamy Garlic Dressing, an easy, homemade dressing bursting with flavor.
Enjoy this creamy garlic dressing on any salad to take it to another level!
Creamy Garlic Dressing
Made with simple ingredients you probably already have on hand, you will go back to this salad dressing recipe again and again!
A perfect meal pairing to me is a simple salad (slathered in garlic salad dressing!) and a big bowl of soup.
An easy creamy salad dressing that will having you eat lots of salads this summer!
How to make creamy garlic dressing:
Combine all the ingredients.
It’s seriously that simple!
How long does homemade dressing last?
I recommend using this dressing up within a week of making it. Which won’t be hard since it’s so delicious!
Do you need to refrigerate homemade salad dressing?
I do recommend refrigerating this dressing since there are fresh garlic, herbs and mayo in it.
You guys know I love a healthy salad and delicious dressing combo and this garlic salad dressing is my new favorite!
How to store homemade salad dressing?
Store this dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Even though a classic lunch pairing is a soup and salad… salad and mac and cheese go together super well also!
But, my heart is still with the my Broccoli and Cheese Soup, it is thick, creamy, bursting with cheese and so comforting and filling!
Seriously this dressing/salad combo is good and is perfect with any entree or just as a large salad!
For even more yummy salad dressing recipes:
- Spicy Garlic Dressing
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Honey Poppyseed Dressing
- Paleo Green Goddess Dressing
- Apricot Dressing
Tools used to make creamy garlic dressing:
Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 cracks black pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Pour into an air-tight container and let sit in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- Peel and Eat Shrimp Cocktail (Plus Cocktail Sauce Recipe!) - May 17, 2019
- Sweet London Mule Cocktail - May 16, 2019
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - May 15, 2019