CopyCat Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloins
Hi ya’ll! I hope you liked last week’s copycat recipe because I have another yummy one to share today!
This is seriously one of the easiest recipes I have ever tried, there are only 4 ingredients, so no excuses!
You HAVE to make these… YUM!
I freakin’ love cracker barrel.
I don’t know what it is, I love a lot of the menu and come on, anytime there is shopping and food involved I’m totally in!
I get these grilled chicken tenderloins almost every time we go. They are just so moist and flavorful.
When I found this recipe I knew I had to make them and they came out great! They are almost dead on to the original, so of course, this is now on our weekly rotation!
Oh, and did I mention they are super easy?!
Recipe adapted from here. This post contains affiliate links.
Things you might need for this recipe:
Step by Step Directions
It can’t get much easier than that! I had mine on a salad and it was soooo good.
And, a low-calorie count which I love, we are trying to lose a few pounds around here, boo! But with this yummy salad, it’s not going to bad!
What do you think? What is your favorite dish at Cracker Barrel?? (This is a non-sponsored post by the way, I just really love them!)
CopyCat Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken TenderloinsPrint
- 1 Pound chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 Cup Italian dressing
- 1 tsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- Mix the dressing, lime juice and honey together. Place the marinade in a zip lock bag with the chicken and make sure all the chicken is coated. Place this in the fridge to marinade for an hour, if you marinade longer the chicken might start cooking due to the lime juice so keep an eye on it!
- In a skillet over medium heat, spray with cooking spray and place chicken in the pan. Let brown on all sides until cooked through, about 8 minutes total or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Serve with your favorite sides or with a salad and enjoy!
Remember to check out Parrish’s weekly series post by clicking on the image below!