Caramel Apple Dip, a yummy appetizer or after-school snack. This caramel apple dip is super easy and perfect for dipping fruit, pretzels or cookies!
Caramel Apple Dip
Who doesn’t need a good easy dip recipe? Normally when I think of dips, I immediately gravitate toward savory ones.
But, lately, I have been experimenting with sweet dessert dips and…. it’s official, I love them!
What I love about sweet dips is the variety of dippers you can use. Anywhere from apple slices to pretzel sticks to mini cookies, you can’t go wrong!
What is caramel apple dip?
Caramel dip for apples is a sweet dip made with brown sugar, softened cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and toffee! It is blended with a hand mixer and is excellent with apples, other fruit, cookies, graham crackers, and pretzels!
This caramel apple dip is loaded with caramelized flavors coming from the brown sugar and toffee bits!
I love the little crunch the toffee bits give to this dip. A variety of texture to me is very important is dishes and this dip has it!
To me, apples go best with this dip.
What’s really great about this recipe is how simple it is. Even the little ones can help mix up these ingredients!
How long does caramel apple dip last?
Cream cheese caramel apple dip will last up to 10 days in an airtight container stored in the fridge.
Since cream cheese is used in this recipe, we have to go off of the shelf life of cream cheese after is it opened. According to Philadelphia Cream Cheese, once opened, cream cheese should be used within 10 days.
How to make caramel apple dip?
- Place softened cream cheese into a medium-sized bowl. Whip with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Mix in the marshmallow creme until combined. Add the brown sugar and mix to combine.
- Add 3/4 of the toffee bits and fold them in. Transfer to serving bowl or dish and garnish with remaining toffee bits.
- Serve with dippers of your choice, don’t forget the apples!
If you have been a reader for a while, I think you know that I LOVE caramel apple… everything. It’s just a fact.
I have made multiple caramel apple recipes through the years like Caramel Apple Funnel Cakes, Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Rolls Ups (dipped in caramel!), and Caramel Apple Cheesecake Filled Butter Cake!
Caramel apple dip with toffee bits is seriously one of my favorite fruit dips because it is just so easy to put together. I hope you enjoy it too!
How to make caramel apple dip from scratch
Caramel Apple Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3.5 ounces marshmallow creme
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- Whip the cream cheese with a hand mixer or by hand until smooth. Add in the marshmallow cream and mix to combine fully. Add in the brown sugar and mix to combine. Fold in 3/4 of the toffee bits. Transfer to serving dish, garnish with remaining toffee bits and serve with apple slices, other fruit, pretzels, and cookies of your choice.