Eggnog Bread Pudding, cinnamon rolls baked with eggnog custard and topped with eggnog butter cream icing! This Eggnog Bread Pudding is what you need on a cold winter morning!
Eggnog Bread Pudding- yes please!
Take me to the recipe for Eggnog Bread Pudding already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious Eggnog Bread Pudding – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
It’s time to get planning for Christmas morning, I bet you already have your present plan set and ready to go, but what about breakfast?
One of my favorite morning treats to have are cinnamon rolls. They are just so some and comforting, it’s hard to beat them!
But, since it’s Christmas time and everything is just a touch more magical, why can’t breakfast be a little extra too?
Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding…. I mean could it get any better?
Dripping with extra rich butter cream eggnog icing… woah, things just got serious with this cinnamon bread pudding!
How to make Eggnog Bread Pudding:
- All you have to do on your next trip to the store is grab some Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with Extra Rich Butter Cream.
- Make them the night ahead and let the cinnamon rolls sit out overnight (reserving the icing).
- In the morning cube the cinnamon roles and place in a baking dish.
- Pour melted butter and the easy to make filling over the cinnamon roll chunks
- Bake, drizzle with your eggnog icing, and enjoy!
It is so easy and delicious! I guarantee you will get rave reviews.
How long can you keep bread pudding?
I recommend keeping the cinnamon roll bread pudding refrigerated and eaten within 2-3. Not that it will be hard to eat it that quick!
Can you use fresh bread for bread pudding?
Yes, bread pudding was originally meant to bring moisture back into stale bread. So if your bread isn’t stale that’s fine too! This recipe allows you to make ahead the cinnamon rolls so it’s one less step in the morning!
This delicious cinnamon bread pudding will be a present in itself. Of course, once you make you, you will be finding excuses to make it again and again!
This is an easy and delicious recipe using pillsbury cinnamon rolls! What more could you ask for?!
Tools used to make Eggnog Bread Pudding:
- AmazonBasics Glass Oblong Baking Dishes – 2-Pack
- OXO Good Grips Better Flat Wire Whisk
- New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
Eggnog Bread Pudding
- Bake cinnamon rolls per directions on the back of the container. Save the icing for later. Let the cinnamon rolls sit out over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the eggs, 2 cups eggnog, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla in a large bowl. Cube cinnamon rolls and place in prepared 8-inch baking dish. Pour melted butter on top of the rolls, add the custard and press down so they are covered in liquid. Let sit 30 minutes. Bake for 35 minutes, cover with foil and bake 10 additional minutes.
- While the bread pudding is cooking, make the icing by mixing together the packaged icing, powdered sugar and remaining eggnog.
- Serve with warm bread pudding.