‘Tis the season for all things football! I’m not a huge fan to be honest BUT I do love a reason to make yummy treats and stuff my face all day while watching funny commercials. Now, that’s my kind of Sunday! While visiting my parents we had a huge football party and today’s post was one of the drinks we served. This touchdown punch is sooooo easy but delicious! The best part is it keeps itself cold for hours!
- 2 packets lemon-lime drink mix like KoolAid
- 3 quarts water
- 2 liter lemon-lime soda
- 48 oz. lime sherbet
- Mix the drink mix with the water and the amount of sugar stated for the drink mix on back of package until it is dissolved.
- Place the lemon-lime drink mix liquid with the soda in a punch bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the sherbet into the punch. It is easier to do this if you put the sherbet container in the microwave for 30 seconds with the top off.
- Serve and enjoy!
The sherbet keeps the punch nice and cold while it’s melting and only adds to the flavor!
This stuff is so good, you will be finding any excuse to throw a football party!
If you sneaked in a little rum or vodka I bet you would be having an even better time! Ahem. SO, I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy post today! What is your favorite punch to serve??
Looking for even more yummy inspiration? Make sure to follow my food board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- Peel and Eat Shrimp Cocktail (Plus Cocktail Sauce Recipe!) - May 17, 2019
- Sweet London Mule Cocktail - May 16, 2019
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - May 15, 2019