Apple Cider Rum Punch, a spiced apple cider punch perfect for the holidays! I also enjoy this rum punch year round, it is super refreshing, fruity with a hint of cinnamon!
Apple Cider Rum Punch
Apple Cider Rum Punch is a fabulous easy recipe to make for any fall, winter, or anytime gathering for a crowd! Thanks so much to The Fresh Market for sponsoring this post, all opinions are 100% my own.
Apple cider, orange juice, rum, sliced apples and oranges, and cinnamon sticks are all that makes up this yummy punch recipe! I love serving a fun mixed drink during parties and this one is sure to be a hit!
I think rum punch in general just goes over well at parties. Rum pairs perfectly with lots of different fruit juices and mix-ins making it a go-to for punches and homemade cocktails of all kinds.
I got all the items to make this homemade rum punch recipe at my local The Fresh Market.
I also wanted to try a couple of their signature holiday sides. I tried the cranberry relish and whipped potatoes.
I picked up both items in the deli section.
For more recipe ideas, you can visit TheFreshMarket.com, they have tons of recipes and ideas. I got the recipe for today’s post here!
Apple Cider Rum Punch Recipe Directions:
- Slice one Honeycrisp apple and one orange into thin slices. Place in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Pour Honeycrisp apple cider, orange juice, and rum on top. Stir to combine.
- Add cinnamon sticks. Let sit for at least one hour in the fridge.
- Serve cold with apple and orange slices and a cinnamon stick!
I can’t find Honeycrisp apple cider, what can I use instead?
If you are having trouble finding Honeycrisp apple cider, no worries! I found mine at The Fresh Market in the produce section, they have a little area in the refrigeration with tons of juices.
If you are still having trouble, any apple cider or even apple juice will do!
Rum Punch Alternatives and Add-Ons:
- Add mulling spices to the mix for an extra spicy punch!
- Experiment with spiced rum or flavored rums such as pineapple!
- For an extra festive touch, add cranberries to the mix, make sprigs of rosemary and cranberries for garnish.
- Use fresh squeezed orange juice in place of store-bought.
To me, it is the cinnamon sticks that make this homemade rum punch extra special. Do NOT skimp on adding them!
What are some of your favorite punches to serve at Thanksgiving or for a crowd? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below.
Even more yummy rum punch recipes and cocktails from my favorite bloggers:
- Pineapple Rum Punch
- Christmas Punch – with a non-alcoholic version as well!
- Banana Rum Punch
- Strawberry Margarita Punch – plus a popsicle recipe!
- Coconut Rum Punch
- Tropical Party Slushie
How to make rum punch
Honeycrisp Apple Cider Rum Punch
- 1/2 gallon Honeycrisp Apple Cider I recommend Fowler Farms brand
- 1 cup rum
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 Honeycrisp apple thinly sliced
- 1 orange thinly sliced
- Place all ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir to combine. Let sit at least one hour in the fridge. Serve cold, garnish with fruit slices and more cinnamon sticks.