Honeycrisp Apple Cider Rum Punch, a spiced apple cider punch perfect for the holidays!
Honeycrisp Apple Cider Rum Punch is a fabulous recipe to make for any fall or winter gathering! Thanks so much to The Fresh Market for sponsoring this post, all opinions are 100% my own.
Apple cider, orange juice, rum, sliced apples and oranges, and cinnamon sticks are all that makes up this yummy punch recipe! I love serving a fun mixed drink during parties and this one is sure to be a hit!
I got all the items to make this rum punch recipe at my local The Fresh Market. They are having another fun event this weekend, November 11th-12th 2017 called Taste of the Holidays!
As at every The Fresh Market event, there will be lots of little nibbles to sample. Some featured items will be their vegetarian-fed, 100% antibiotic-free turkey, spiral-sliced honey ham, The Fresh Market’s signature cranberry relish, freshly baked pumpkin pie and more!
For more information and event updates visit TheFreshMarket.com
While I was shopping, immediately I saw this huge specialty snacks area when I walked in the door, full of yummy holiday treats!
I also wanted to try a couple of their signature holiday sides. I tried the cranberry relish and whipped potatoes.
I picked up both items in the deli section.
The sides are part of The Fresh Market’s Holiday Meal Ordering, going on now through November 20th, 2017. The holiday meal ordering is specially designed for guests who crave gourmet dishes prepared to perfection.
You can order everything from a full Thanksgiving meal to just a few side dishes or mains! More information and details about picking up your order can be found at TheFreshMarket.com/thanksgiving
If you prefer to cook your own meal, no worries! The Fresh Market still has you covered. They have hints laid out around the store to guide you to the perfect Thanksgiving feast!
If that wasn’t enough, pick up one of their mini magazines filled with tips and recipes!
For even more recipe ideas, you can visit TheFreshMarket.com, they have tons of recipes and ideas. I got the recipe for today’s post here!
Honeycrisp Apple Cider Rum Punch Directions:
- Slice one Honeycrisp apple and one orange into thin slices. Place in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Pour Honeycrisp apple cider, orange juice, and rum on top. Stir to combine.
- Add cinnamon sticks. Let sit for at least one hour in the fridge.
- Serve cold with apple and orange slices and a cinnamon stick!
I can’t find Honeycrisp apple cider, what can I use instead?
If you are having trouble finding Honeycrisp apple cider, no worries! I found mine at The Fresh Market in the produce section, they have a little area in the refrigeration with tons of juices.
If you are still having trouble, any apple cider or even apple juice will do!
Alternatives and Add-Ons:
- Add mulling spices to the mix for an extra spicy punch!
- Experiment with spiced rum or flavored rums such as pineapple!
- For an extra festive touch, add cranberries to the mix, make sprigs of rosemary and cranberries for garnish.
- Use fresh squeezed orange juice in place of store-bought.
To me, it is the cinnamon sticks that make this rum punch extra special. Do NOT skimp on adding them!
What are some of your favorite punches to serve at Thanksgiving? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below.
Even more yummy rum punch recipes from my favorite bloggers:
- Pineapple Rum Punch
- Christmas Punch – with a non-alcoholic version as well!
- Banana Rum Punch
- Strawberry Margarita Punch – plus a popsicle recipe!
- Coconut Rum Punch
- Tropical Party Slushie
Honeycrisp Apple Cider Rum Punch
- 1/2 gallon Honeycrisp Apple Cider I recommend Fowler Farms brand
- 1 cup rum
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 Honeycrisp apple thinly sliced
- 1 orange thinly sliced
Place all ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir to combine. Let sit at least one hour in the fridge. Serve cold, garnish with fruit slices and more cinnamon sticks.
Order My Cookbook!