This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MMSFlavorVote #Walmart #CollectiveBias
Mocha Nut Brownies, fudgy brownies loaded with M&M’s® Peanut, topped with mocha frosting!
It’s time to vote! The most delicious voting poll is happening RIGHT NOW! M&M’s® is patiently waiting to know which flavor of M&M’s® Peanut is your favorite. The choices are… drum roll please:
I bet you know already, don’t you??
M&M’s® Coffee Nut!! Oh yea, as soon as I tasted them I knew I wanted to make these Mocha Nut Brownies!
Coffee and chocolate just go together so well. These brownies came out so incredibly delicious! Plus, I used a boxed brownie mix which make it even easier.
I picked up all my supplies at Walmart where I saw the tasting demo for the #MMSFlavorVote. But, if you can’t find them at your local Walmart you can still order them off Walmart.com, score!
Mocha Nut Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix I used fudge brownies
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Cup strong coffee make sure this is room temp or chilled
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 Cup M&M’s® Coffee Nut chopped, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 1/2 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 Cup unsalted butter room temp
- 1 Tablespoon strong coffee room temp or chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place brownie mix, eggs, oil and coffee in a large bowl. Stir 50 times with a large spoon, scraping the sides and bottom so everything gets mix in together. Add in the chopped M&M’s® Coffee Nut and fold in.
- Pour mix into a greased 13x9 inch pan. Bake for 21-23 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out almost clean. A little batter sticking is okay.
- Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar and cocoa powder in a small bowl, set aside.
- Add butter to a large bowl, using a hand mixer, cream the butter until smooth. Slowly start adding in the sugar mixture a little at a time until fully incorporated, scraping the sides as needed. Add in the vanilla and the coffee, whip until light and fluffy about 3 minutes.
- You can either frost the entire brownies now or pipe the individual pieces as shown here, garnish with more M&M’s® Coffee Nut, serve and enjoy!
This mocha frosting is soooo good! The recipe only makes enough for a thin layer on top of the brownies, so if you like lots of frosting, definitely double up!
Topped with a little M&M’s® Coffee Nut garnish and you are ready to dig in! YUM.
Have you voted yet? If you have, which one was your favorite? If not, what are you waiting for?! Taste then vote by clicking here!
Voting is now through June 17th 2016. Once you cast your vote for your favorite new M&M’s® Peanut flavor, you are entered for the chance to win $100,000 and earn the title of the official M&M’s® Taste Tester. The winner will be announced in August along with the winner of the ‘Flavor Vote,’ which will remain on retailer shelves nationwide.
To make sure other vote for your favorite flavor, share on social media with the hashtag #MMSFlavorVote good luck!
Order My Cookbook!