I have been seeing all these delicious no-churn ice creams lately and I just had to go and make one of my own!
I’ve never made a no-churn ice cream before but it just might be my next go to! It is so easy and comes out smooth and delicious! The addition of lemon Oreos and fresh raspberries just takes it over the top!
Lemon Oreo and Raspberry No-Churn Ice Cream
Like I was saying, I kept seeing a bunch of my favorite bloggers posting no-churn ice creams lately and once just really stood out to me. Annie’s Noms for Reasons to Skip the Housework is just so gorgeous and inspiring. I took her ice cream base recipe and ran with it!
Lemon Oreo and Raspberry No Churn Ice Cream
- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- 12 lemon Oreos crushed
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 2 tsp light brown sugar
- Place raspberries in a bowl, and gently crush them with a fork. Place Oreos in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin until the desired size you like. Set aside.
- Place the heavy cream a bowl and whip on high with hand mixer until it forms soft peaks, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add in the condensed milk and vanilla, mix on low until just combined. Taste and add the brown sugar to your taste. Mix in sugar if adding.
- Gently fold in the cookies and crushed berries with a spatula. Spoon into a loaf pan or pan of your choice. Freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until set. Scoop and enjoy!
Step by Step Direction
Yummy, you get the creaminess of the ice cream first then the tartness of the berries with a lingering lemon flavor. I will be making this again and again!
Drippy goodness, lol. What do you think? Will you be trying out no churn ice cream before the summer is over?? What is your favorite lemon berry combo?
If you like this recipe you might enjoy these: