Frosted Grapes, a fun holiday snack or beautiful cake decoration! I mean who wouldn’t to snack on these Frosted Grapes?
Frosted grapes- fun and delicious!
Take me to the recipe for Frosted Grapes already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious Frosted Grapes – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
Now that Christmas is right around the corner ( I can NOT believe I just typed that…), I wanted to make an extra special snack that will go wonderfully for this time of year!
I really wanted to make a snack that was not only yummy and beautiful but a touch on the healthier side as well.
Yes, they are sugared fruit and yes, grapes on their own are equally as delicious! Remember, everything in moderation, especially during the holidays.
Is there anything more beautiful than these Holiday grapes??
How to make Frosted Grapes:
- Melt sugar and water together in a pot
- Coat the grapes in the mixture
- Roll grapes in more sugar
- Let dry and enjoy!
What types of grapes should I use for these frosted grapes?
I love to use the large red and green seedless grapes for this recipe!
Can I freeze grapes?
Yes! Frozen grapes are a great snack by themselves- frozen Frosted grapes take it to a whole different level!
Not only is this sugared fruit recipe just a fun yummy snack but you can use them to decorate your holiday desserts as well!
Imagine a classic white layer cake topped with these cuties. Sounds pretty dreamy if you ask me!
A lot of people love a good frozen grapes recipe but me, I love these frosted grapes!
I can’t get over how beautiful these grapes came out! And, wow are they delicious!
Tools used to make Frosted Grapes:
- Cuisinart MCP19-18N MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 2-Quart Saucepan with Cover
- Cuisinart CTG-08-SLS Stainless Steel Slotted Spoon
- Measuring Cups 7 Piece with 1/8 Cup Coffee Scoop by Simply Gourmet. Stainless Steel Measuring Cup Set. Liquid Measuring Cup or Dry Measuring Cup. Stainless Measuring Cups with Nesting Cups Feature
- 3 Cups grapes
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Cup granulated sugar divided
- Place 1/2 the sugar and water in a small sauce pot. Stir continuously over medium heat until sugar is melted.
- Place grapes into mixture and coat. Using a slotted spoon, place grapes onto a wired rack over a sheet tray. Make sure grapes are not touching and let sit for one hour.
- Place remaining sugar on a plate and one at a time, roll the grapes in the sugar. Repeat until all grapes are coated in sugar. Let sit for one more hour on a sheet tray.