Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes, vanilla and pumpkin cheesecake swirled in cupcake form with graham cracker crust.
Get ready for this one. You know, I cook a lot. As you can imagine. All the delicious food you see on this blog sometimes does not get entirely consumed by myself or my husband. I give a lot of it away to friends but that wasn’t the case for today’s recipe.
Every single crumb of these pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes were devoured by Jeremy. Okay, and maybe a few
hundred by me.
Just look at how cute and perfect these little bites are?! And, I must say they are WAY easier to make than a regular cheesecake. Well…. making it is the same, but the cooking process is easier. They just come out perfect on the first try.
And, with pumpkin anything there has to be a huge dollop of whipped cream, which is totally optional, but not totally optional for myself, just saying’.
If you don’t make anything else pumpkin this season, make these! Even if you think you don’t like pumpkin, make these and be amazed.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1 sleeve graham crackers or digestive biscuits, placed in food processer and processed into crumbs
- 1/2 stick 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 packages cream cheese softened
- 11 oz pure pumpkin puree 3/4 of a can
- 3 eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbls flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all the ingredients for the crust in a medium sized bowl and mix together until combined. Evenly distribute crumbs amongst 2 lined muffin tins (24 in total). Pack down crumbs with fingers, set aside.
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature and soft by letting it sit on the counter for a couple hours. Beat this with a hand mixer until fluffy then add the remaining ingredients except for the spice and the pumpkin puree. Beat this until thoroughly combined and scoop out about 1/2 of the mixture and set aside. Add the pumpkin puree and spice. Mix until combined.
- Fill each of the liners half way with the vanilla mixture, saving just a tiny amount for the pretty swirl design on top (optional).
- Fill them almost all the way to the top with the pumpkin mixture. Place two tiny dollops of the vanilla mixture on top, and with a skewer, drag the orange through the white to create a swirl effect.
- Bake for 18-23 minutes, until the cheesecakes are a teenie tiny bit jiggly. Let sit on counter until cooled completely. Top with whipped cream or whipped topping of your choice (optional), serve and enjoy!
Why aren’t you making these already?
Yummmmm, now off you go, bake your heart out! (Then come back here and tell me how awesome they are and I am… and GO!)
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- Easy Grilled Asparagus Recipe (Ready in Under 15 Minutes!) - February 24, 2020
- Marble Oreo Truffles - February 21, 2020
- Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini - February 20, 2020