This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
Pesto Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin, tender pork tenderloin, marinated in a flavorful pesto sauce and grilled. Ready in about 30 minutes!
Get those grills ready, you are going to want to rush to Walmart and gather your ingredients for this one!
Pork tenderloin. It sounds fancy, doesn’t it?
It doesn’t have to be, though! Grilling it whole can be elegant yet extremely accessible for weeknight meals. BUT, you will definitely want to bust out this recipe to impress your guests! It is that good.
First off, this recipe starts with the star. Smithfield All Natural Pork Tenderloin is naturally tender and juicy without added steroids, hormones or artificial ingredients. You can find it in the meat department at Walmart.
It will be by all the pork products in a section dedicated to Smithfield®.
Proudly raised in the USA by Smithfield® farm families, this tenderloin is versatile enough for easy weeknight cooking as well as weekend entertaining.
You get two tenderloins in the package as well, making this perfect for multiple meals or enough to feed a crowd!
Now that we have the main ingredient, you have to make this kick-butt marinade. With a touch of prepared pesto, this marinade is literally bursting with flavor!
It is bright, light and perfect for summer grilling.
I served it along side my warm grilled potato salad and charred buttered corn, YUM!
- 1 1- 1.5 pound Smithfield All Natural Pork Tenderloin
- 4½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or micro-planed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh pepper to taste
- 1 heaping tablespoon prepared pesto
- Place tenderloin in a plastic zip top bag. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over pork. Seal bag and massage marinade around tenderloin to make sure it is evenly coated. Place in the fridge for four hours, up to overnight.
- Grill over medium heat until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees. About 30 minutes, turning once through the cooking process. Let sit for 10 minutes, slice and serve.
- (Note: if you do not have time to wait for the marinade to penetrate the meat no worries! Just coat the tenderloin with the marinade, using about half of the prepared marinade. Grill per directions, except baste the meat with marinade every few minutes. Enjoy!)
Yum! The best part is, if you don’t use up all the pork during dinner, slice it thin and use it in sandwiches the next day. WOW!
Check out this other amazing recipe from Smithfield®:
Order My Cookbook!