Pork Tenderloin Marinade made with brown sugar & balsamic! Easy and delicious!
Pork Tenderloin grilled slowly with this sticky sweet brown sugar balsamic pork tenderloin marinade is sure to please everyone in the family.
The temperature is finally hot here in Ohio and that means it’s grilling season. Who am I fooling, it’s grilling season all year long.
If you are craving charbroiled or grilled meats this is the recipe for you. We love to throw something on the grill after a long day and this pork tenderloin is easy because all the hard work is done in the fridge while marinating.
Take me to the recipe for Pork Tenderloin Marinade already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious Pork Tenderloin Marinade – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
This recipe requires a tangy marinade as a brine for the pork.
The flavors of balsamic vinegar, brown sugar and Dijon mustard infuse the meat for a taste that is sweet and full of flavor that is sealed in.
So when you get home, the pork tenderloin is ready when you are to go on the grill. It’s easy to prepare and easy to clean up.
Marinating Pork Tenderloin has never been easier!
What is the best way to grill a pork tenderloin?
Grilling on medium low heat will prevent burning the brown sugar and leave a crystallized crust to the meat. Letting the meat rest after grilling helps redistribute and lock in the juices.
This grilled pork tenderloin pairs well with my Mediterranean Couscous with Grilled Vegetables, Lemon & Goat Cheese for a complete meal. Enjoy this dinner outside on the patio with the whole family.
Pork Loin Marinade – easy and delicious!
How to make Pork Tenderloin Marinade:
Combine all the dry ingredients plus the balsalmic, mustard and olive oil in a bowl!
Yes it’s as easy as that!
How long should I marinate a pork tenderloin?
Marinate pork tenderloin in the fridge overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Make sure to check out these other tasty grilling recipes:
And if you like this recipe check out the BEST Grilled Steak Marinade!
An easy marinade for pork tenderloin!
Tools used to make Pork Tenderloin Marinade:
Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper 4 turns
- 1 1/2 pounds whole pork tenderloin
- Trim the pork tenderloin of any fat and silver skin.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a zip gallon size bag. Mix the remaining ingredients in a small bowl then pour the marinade over the pork. Refrigerate overnight or for at least eight hours.
- Bring the pork tenderloin to room temperature about a half an hour before grilling. Reserve the marinade.
- Fire up the grill to medium heat and grill the tenderloin until the internal temperature measures 145°F, about 20 minutes. Remove the tenderloin to a cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Bring the reserved marinade to a gentle boil over medium heat on the stove top and simmer for 5 minutes. Drizzle the marinade over the sliced pork tenderloin and serve.
Want more? Check out these recipes from Home & Plate:
- Cheesy Chicken with Spinach, Zucchini and Squash
- And check out this great these great fiction books for your teens!
- Great Fiction Books for your Teen (see photo) – https://www.homeandplate.com/blog/2015/great-fiction-books-for-your-teen