Strawberry Cheesecake Bars, golden Oreo crust with a creamy cheesecake filling, and strawberry sauce.
An out of this world, summer-time dessert, you will make these Strawberry Cheesecake Bars again and again!
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Oh man, I am sooooo excited to share today’s recipe with you! They have everything I love…. oreos, strawberries, chesecake all in a little hand held bar!
Yum!!! I know you are going to love these too, they are sooo perfect for Spring and Summer, I will be making this many many more times to come! (I’m a little excited about them, yes?? LOL!)
YES! I just wanna jump in the screen to have another bite, hehehe!
Take me to the recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Bars already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Bars – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
They are relatively easy too, so score! It’s a touch time consuming because everything is made from scratch, but to me that’s half the fun!
Unless you count cleaning up which is the one thing I hate most! Oh well! I got the recipe for the cheesecake filling from HERE.
Oreo Cheesecake Bars are a delicious treat year round!
How to make Strawberry Cheesecake Bars:
Process half of the golden oreos in a food processor. Add butter and process until fully combined.
Press crumbs into a foil/parchment lined baking sheet or a non-stick baking pan.
In a pot cook strawberries with water and sugar. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Add in a cornstarch lemon juice mixture.
Then using your food processor process the strawberries until smooth. Set aside.
Make the cream cheese mixture by combining the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg. Then spread on top of your Oreo crumbs.
Pour half of your strawberry mixture on top of the cream cheese saving the remaining half for other kitchen creations (I enjoy adding it to lemonade!)
Bake until cheesecake is just slightly jiggly. Let cool.
Crush the remaining oreos and sprinkle on top.
Refrigerate covered until set (about 3 hrs).
Can cheesecake bars be frozen?
Yes! Simply freeze the bars on a plate and once frozen place in an airtight container and keep in the freezer for several months! The Oreos on top probably won’t be as fresh tasting but other than that they will be delicious!
Oh yea, Jeremy tore these up to. You know how he is a cheesecake freak and he said these were like eating the real thing, score! I really love the addition of the Oreos, it might be my favorite part!
Aren’t these Golden Oreo Strawberry Cheese Cake Bars just gorgeous?!
Tools used to make Golden Oreo Strawberry Cheesecake Bars:
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- 3 Tbls unsalted butter melted
- 24 golden oreos divided
- 1 1/4 Cup strawberries medium dice
- 1 Tbls sugar
- 1 Tbls water
- 2 tsp lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 Cup sour cream
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place half the golden Oreos in a food processor. Pulse until it forms crumbs, add in the melted butter and pulse again until crumbs are covered in butter.
- Press crumbs into an 8-inch baking pan lined with parchment paper (or foil if you're out of parchment paper!). Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, take out and let cool on the counter.
- Place strawberries in the pot with 1 Tbls sugar and 1 Tbls water. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until soft. You should stir this every few minutes.
- Combine lemon juice with cornstarch and stir into mixture and simmer an additional minute until thickened. Place strawberry mixture in food processor and pulse until smooth. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, remaining sugar, vanilla and egg in food processor.
- Pulse until smooth and combined. Place on top of Oreo crust.
- Pour half of the strawberry sauce on top of cheesecake. Use remaining sauce however you wish, I like adding it to lemonade, yum! Bake at 325 degrees for 36 minutes or until cheesecake is just slightly jiggly.
- Take out of the oven and let cool on a wire rack. Crush remaining Oreos and sprinkle on top, gently pushing into the bars.
- Place in a fridge covered and let sit for at least 3 hours until cutting into squares.