Caramel apple cheesecake, creamy cheesecake loaded with apples, with an Oreo crust, topped with caramel!
These caramel apple cheesecake bars are your next favorite fall treat!
PIN IT NOW TO SAVE FOR LATER!
Caramel Apple Cheesecake
This caramel apple cheesecake bar recipe is what your fall dreams are made of!
Cinnamon apples, the creamiest cheesecake, a crust that is literally out of this world, and just dripping with sticky caramel.
All I can say is WOW. And, you’re welcome!
Did I mention the golden Oreo crust? You’re welcome again.
Take me to the recipe for
caramel apple cheesecake already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious caramel apple cheesecake recipe – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
I know what you are thinking…. ANOTHER cheesecake bar recipe, Dana?!
I know, I just can’t help myself!! I’ve made what… 5 versions of this recipe already… but each one is so unique and delicious, I just have to share them all with you!
More cheesecake bar recipes:
- Cheesecake Snickerdoodle Bars
- Cherry Cheesecake Bars
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
- Golden Oreo White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Golden Oreo Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
How to make Apple Cheesecake
- Place Oreos and butter in a food processor and process until combined. Press into a 9×9 baking pan.
- Place apple pie filling in the food processor (don’t even clean the machine, you’re good!), pulse until chopped, take out half. Chop up the rest until fine and set aside.
- One more time, add cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and egg into the processor (again, don’t clean it, no need!). Pulse until smooth, add the smooth apple pie filling to the mix and mix to combine.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over the crust and spread out until smooth. Dollop the roughly chopped apples on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until there is still just a VERY slight jiggle in the center. Let cool on the counter for 20 minutes, cover in plastic wrap and place in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with caramel sauce, I suggest this recipe for Cinnamon Buttermilk Caramel Sauce… woah!
That’s it! You only need to dirty up one appliance, I love that!
I really think this is the perfect fall or winter… or anytime dessert!
These apple cheesecake bars are easy to throw together and I guarantee you will get rave reviews!
Tools needed to make caramel apple bars:
How to make caramel apple cheesecake
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- 20 Golden Oreos
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 10 ounces apple pie filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the golden Oreos in a food processor, process into crumbs. Add the melted butter and process until combined. Stir the cookie crumbs around to make sure they are coated in the butter. Press the mixture into a 9x9 baking dish that is lined with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- In the same food processor, (no need to clean!) place the apple pie filling. Pulse to a rough chop the apples a few times. Take out half of the filling and place it in a small bowl, set aside. Pulse the remaining apple pie filling until it is smooth, place in another small bowl and set aside.
- Into the food processor (once again, no need to clean!), add the cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and the egg. Pulse until smooth. Add the smooth apple filling and then pulse until combined. Pour mixture on top of the crust and smooth it out evenly.
- Dollop the roughly chopped apples on top of the cheesecake mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until there is a very slight jiggle in the center of the cheesecake. Take the pan out of the oven and let sit on the counter, let cool for 20 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least three hours to set.
- Cut into 9 even bars, serve with caramel sauce of your choice. I recommend making my Cinnamon Buttermilk Caramel Sauce!