Garlic Parmesan Grilled Potato Wedges
Get that grill ready because I have another amazing recipe for those warm summer nights!
To me, a meal is not really complete without a starch and a main starch I like to use are potatoes.
They are so extremely versatile and filling, I just love thinking up new ways to cook them!
Another thing I love about this recipe is you can get the potatoes ready ahead of time and then just pop them on the grill while you’re cooking your main dish. So easy, my fav!
This post contains affiliate links
Tools for this recipe:
Step by Step Directions
These are so worth it and really aren’t hard at all! I hope you enjoyed this recipe and have found another dish to try out!
- 3 large red bliss potatoes
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- ½ stick butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ Cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- ¼ tsp Italian parsley, fine mince
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut potatoes into wedges, first by cutting down the middle lengthwise, then cut into long pieces about an inch thick. Toss in the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place in an oven safe dish and cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes to an hour until just done.
- Make the sauce by melting the butter over medium-low heat. Add in the garlic until just fragrant about a minute. Do NOT burn the garlic, if it starts to turn a brownish color at all take the pan off the heat, it is done. Add in the cheese and let it melt down. Set aside.
- Get the grill heated over high heat and oil the grates. Place wedges carefully on the grill over medium heat. Flip them over after about 5 minutes or until grill marks start to form. Baste with the garlic sauce but be careful of flare-ups, always have a water bottle handy!
- When the potatoes have nice grill marks on all sides they are done, take off the grill carefully and place in a bowl. Drizzle the rest of the garlic sauce over them and add the parsley. Toss until coated.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to check out Parrish’s weekly series recipe for Grilled Sweet Tea Chicken!
Even more yummy grilling recipes:
Order My Cookbook!