Cookies and Cream Fudge Sauce, white chocolate hot fudge sauce loaded with crumbled OREOS®!
First of all, I’m sorry. There is no excuse for this post. Let’s just say I let my imagination run wild with this one and we can all just forget it happened.
But, I can’t. I can’t forget. It is just too delicious. Too gooey. Too OREO®-y.
This recipe will haunt my dreams.
Cookies and cream. Hot fudge. White chocolate. OREOS®.
Let’s face it… OREOS® are my spirit animal. I have a problem. I’m seeking help.
Help in the form of this deliciousness!
So much yes.
Dramatic? Perhaps. Truthful? Definitely.
I am what I am and what I am is a lover of sweets and chocolate sauces and cookies and cakes and pies. AND ICE CREAM. AND, and, ICE CREAM CAKES!
Oh no? Oh, yes.
Thanks must be given to a company close to my heart (and stomach) I Love Ice Cream Cakes for sponsoring today’s recipe. Without you, my childhood would have been a cold, hard, depressive time in my life. Okay, not even in the slightest but you sure made it a heck of a lot better with all your delicious ice cream cake varieties!
Okay, not even in the slightest but you sure made it a heck of a lot better with all your delicious ice cream cake varieties!
Their Carvel® ice cream cakes are super nostalgic to me. I can’t tell you how many times I had them at birthday parties growing up! So much yum.
I Love Ice Cream Cakes showcases delicious frozen ice cream cakes for all occasions, including Carvel®, Jon Donaire® and OREO®, in many different styles and sizes, available in the bakery or freezer aisles in grocery stores nationwide!
Did you know that July is National Ice Cream Month? What better way to celebrate than with an I Love Ice Cream Cakes treat and this cookies and cream fudge sauce?! It is a holiday so you kind of HAVE to celebrate it… right?!!
(Here’s a coupon if you still need a little convincing!)
Cookies and Cream Fudge Sauce
- 4 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1/2 cup crumbled OREOS® about 5 cookies
- Place chocolate and butter in a small saucepot. Melt over medium-low heat stirring constantly until smooth.
- Add the sugar, milk, heavy cream, and vanilla. Over medium heat whisk until everything is melted and combined. Cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly. Take off the heat, add the OREOS®. Stir to combine, serve over desired dessert like ice cream cake or eat with a spoon!
Of course, you can serve this over any dessert you wish but there is just something extra special about it on top of this OREO® ice cream cake!
In all honesty, I’d be happy with just the cake. I picked up mine at Walmart here in Jacksonville, FL. It was in the bakery section in the freezer.
But you know how I am, always a little extra.
I just recently joined I Love Ice Cream Cakes’ Crunchie Club, where you get product news, coupons and other info. You can join too here: https://iloveicecreamcakes.com/join-the-club
For more cake inspiration and party ideas, visit their party tips section on their website: ILoveIceCreamCakes.com/party-tips
Need help finding theses yummy cakes? No problem! Here is a product locator: https://iloveicecreamcakes.com/product-locator
What is your favorite I Love Ice Cream Cakes product??
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- White Chocolate Truffles - February 25, 2020
- Easy Grilled Asparagus Recipe (Ready in Under 15 Minutes!) - February 24, 2020
- Marble Oreo Truffles - February 21, 2020