This is a sponsored conversation written by me of behalf of Ball Park® brand. The opinions and text are all mine.
30 Minute Stove Top Baked Beans, don’t have time to wait for oven baked beans? Try this delicious sweet and savory 30 minutes stove top version!
Me and the Hubs are trying to enjoy the last portion of summer by grilling out… a lot! It’s no secret that I grill out year round, but there is just something about firing up the grill, sipping a cold beverage and cooking up our favorite meals that we just enjoy more in the summer months!
BUT, the last thing we want to do is get the house super hot by using the oven too much. One of our favorite side dishes to have when we grill out, especially with hot dogs, (and not just any hot dogs; Ball Park Park’s Finest hot dogs!) is baked beans.
Normally, you would throw your bean concoction together and let them bake away in the oven for hours. Welp, sometimes we just don’t have time for that. And, like I said, we don’t want to get the house too warm. So, I made an easy peasy stove top version that is ready in 30 minutes! Plus, you can even make them on the grill, over that little burner you hardly ever use (or is that just me??).
These 30 Minute Stove Top Baked Beans are so flavorful, sweet and savory. I use bacon and a bunch of additional flavors in mine. Paired with your Ball Park Park’s Finest hot dogs and chips, you’re good to go!
30 Minute Stove Top Baked Beans
- 28 oz can of baked beans (whatever flavor you prefer, I used Brown Sugar Hickory for this recipe)
- 3 slices bacon, cut into ½ inch dice
- 1 Tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ Cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- French Fried Onions for garnish (optional)
- In a medium sized sauce pot, cook off the bacon until crispy about 10 minutes. Let drain and discard of grease except for about 1 teaspoon. Leave the bacon grease in the pot.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and place about 2 slices of bacon back in. Stir to combine, let simmer for 20 minutes, uncovered until thick and syrupy. Serve and enjoy! Garnish with remaining bacon and fried onions if desired.
Yumm! I’m one of those crazy people that eat baked beans with my chips. Like a dip, try it and I guarantee you’ll never eat them alone again!
I personally think the garnish of the fried onions just takes these over the top!!
I just love the crispy bites from them and the bacon on top. Some of the best baked beans I’ve ever tasted! Or you know, THE BEST, but I say that about everything…
Calling all grilling fanatics like me!!
Did you know Ball Park Park’s Finest hot dogs just attempted the World’s longest running group bbq?! The Finest Grillathon was held in NYC and one lucky contest winner was able to join in on the action! Hear more about the contest and event here!
Available for preorder now:
Order My Cookbook!
Available for preorder now:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ball Park. The opinions and text are all mine.