Mini Cookies and Cream Banana Bread Loaves, chocolate banana bread stuffed with chocolate sandwich cookies and topped with cookies and cream glaze!
Thank you so much to PAM Spray Pumps for sponsoring this amazingly decadent post!
I can tell how excited you are just by reading the title of this recipe post. Yes. You read it right. Cookies AND cream… BANANA BREAD. And, just to make the deal a little sweeter I stuffed them with chocolate sandwich cookies and made them mini. AND TOPPED THEM WITH COOKIES AND CREAM GLAZE.
My work here is done, I can retire now.
I know, I’m drooling too and I just had one for dessert last night. (AKA breakfast 30 minutes ago.)
Okay, let’s get serious here for a second. Mini things can often intimidate me.
Especially little loaves of bread and things like these where I don’t use baking liners. Why? That awful sticking that can occur in the bottom of the pan!
1. It messes up your beautiful baked goods and
2. Let’s face it, it’s hard to clean!
Thankfully, I found something that will work for me every time; PAM Spray Pumps!
These new PAM Spray Pumps can be used just like their other products and they offer the same amount of non-stick performance you would expect from this brand.
The difference with these is they come in a clear, non-aerosol bottle and have no artificial colors, preservatives or flavors. For baked goods, I like to use the Canola Oil variety but it also comes in Olive Oil which I think is perfect for stove top cooking.
It is very easy to control the amount you use as well. I just lightly sprayed the bottom of my mini loaf tin and then directly added my banana bread batter.
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- • 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- • ¾ cup brown sugar
- • 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- • ⅓ cup sour cream
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda
- • ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- • 1½ cup all purpose flour
- • ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- • 20 chocolate sandwich cookies
- !Cookies and Cream Glaze
- • 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- • ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- • 2 tablespoons milk
- • 4 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed fine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a mini loaf tin with PAM Spray Pumps in Canola Oil. Set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together the bananas, butter, vanilla, brown sugar, eggs, and sour cream until smooth. You can do this by hand with a whisk or with a hand mixer. If using a hand mixer be careful, this mixture will be loose. Set aside.
- 3. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the baking soda, salt, flour, and cocoa powder. Slowly fold in the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined and there are no dry patches.
- 4. Pour the mixture about ½ inch up the sides of the mini loaf tin. This recipe makes 10 loaves. Press in two chocolate sandwich cookies, these might have to slightly over lap. Top with the remaining banana bread batter evenly.
- 5. Bake for 18-23 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Place tin on a wired rack and let cool for 10 minutes. Take out the banana bread loaves and place on the wired rack directly. Let cool completely.
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk until smooth. Add in the chocolate sandwich cookie pieces.
- 2. Pour glaze evenly over the loaves. Serve.
Yummy!! How cute would these be at a bake sale?!
Go ahead and don’t be afraid like I once was to bake mini goods. You PAM do it!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PAM Spray Pumps.
Available for preorder now:
Order My Cookbook!
Available for preorder now: