Jello Cloud Mousse, cute, light and airy deliciousness!
I have a super fun recipe to share today!! I can see this being a huge hit with the kiddos!
I got the inspiration for this “cloud mousse” while making my Rainbow Jello Cloud Cake. It is basically just the Jello frosting recipe with a little extra whipped topping.
Fast. Cute. Easy.
This recipe makes two small-medium desserts, but would be extremely easy to double and triple the recipe to suit your needs!
Jello Cloud Mousse
- 1 85 g package jello, berry blue flavor
- 2 1/2 Cups whipped topping divided
- ½ Cup boiling water
- ⅔ Cup ice water
- Boil ½ Cup water, add jello and whisk until dissolved (about 1-2 minutes), take off heat.
- In a ⅔ Cup measure, add in ½ Cup of ice cubes and fill with cold water. Pour ice water into jello mixture. Whisk to combine.
- Whip 1½ Cups of the whipped topping into the jello. Pour into a bowl and place in fridge for 1 and a half hours to set. Will have a mousse like consistency.
- Break up the mixture with a whisk until smooth. Fold in 1/2 Cup more whipped topping.
- Place mixture into a piping bag. Using small glass, pipe jello mix 1/3 of the way up the glass. Using the remaining whipped topping, add small dollops around the outside of the glass. repeat twice, ending with jello mixture. Add a dollop of whipped topping on top. Serve and enjoy!
Super easy! I did have to use a skewer to make the clouds look more like clouds and less like blobs.
As always I hope you loved today’s quick and easy recipe!!
- No Chill Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies - July 1, 2020
- Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken - June 29, 2020
- 4th of July Party Idea + Chicken Salad with Cranberries - June 25, 2020