Dill Cream Cheese Cucumber Boats, mini cucumbers stuffed with homemade flavored cream cheese, a great party app or snack!
Now that it’s the New Year, I decided to bring something a little lighter! These cucumber boats are packed with flavor and would be a great appetizer or anytime snack!
You can make them with low fat cream cheese as well, so there are not as many calories!
I used a piping bag to get the cream cheese as pretty as possible. But, you don’t have to worry about that. Stuff them anyway you like!
Dill Cream Cheese Cucumber Boats
- 7 mini cucumbers
- 12 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash cucumbers and slice in half length wise. Using a small melon baller, scoop out the seeds and discard. Place cucumbers cut side down on paper towels for about an hour to let the excess water run out.
- Place the cream cheese and remaining ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and mix to combine. Microwave for 10 seconds, just to loosen up the cheese slightly. If piping, place in a piping bag with a large star tip and pipe cream cheese into cucumbers.
- If you are just filling the cucumber with the cheese with a knife, then you do not need to microwave the cheese at all. Serve and enjoy!
So easy, so delicious!
I really hope you enjoyed this recipe! For more lighter appetizer ideas, check out these other posts below:
Asian Marinated Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Bruschetta with Whipped Feta and Grilled Crostini
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings with Vegan Ranch
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER.
Get my latest recipes goodies straight to your inbox!
I hate Spam as much as you do so, No Spam I promise!
Comments & Reviews
These look and sound absolutely delicious, and so easy to make! I’m definitely pinning this….and probably making myself some for lunch this week! lol
Chrissa - Physical Kitchness says
Oh I love these! So creative and impressive. I bet they taste light, crunchy and amazing!
Helen Fern says
These sound great!! The cucumber boats are so pretty. I’d love it if you shared at the “What’s for Dinner” linky !