Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels, cranberry sauce, cajun turkey, and scallion cream cheese rolled in tortillas. The perfect holiday appetizer!
Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels are the right addition to any party spread. This post has been sponsored by Ocean Spray. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Turkey and cranberry… it just works! This is one of my favorite flavor combos and I will eat it all year round!
But, cranberries just scream Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving! Pinwheels are also a holiday staple so why not combine the two??
There is just something extra *magical* about this recipe, I couldn’t stop eating them! Simple ingredients you can pick up from your local Walmart just like I did.
Ocean Spray® Cranberry Sauce, fresh sliced cajun turkey breast, cream cheese, scallions, parsley, and of course, tortillas. Throw in some spices and you got some ah-mazing pinwheels!
I love using Ocean Spray® cranberry sauce because it is made from fresh cranberries that liven up any holiday (or any day!) meal. I also love that it is easy to find at any Walmart store! (Click here to visit this store locator to find your closest Walmart.)
Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels Directions:
- Go to Walmart and get all your yummy ingredients including Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce. Don’t forget to save an additional $0.25 with Ibotta when you purchase Ocean Spray® products at Walmart valid 11/3/2017-11/18/2017!
- Make the cream cheese spread consisting of softened cream cheese, mayo, scallions, parsley, and seasonings.
- Taking three tortillas, slather each tortilla with even amounts of cream cheese, spread cranberry sauce on top, and slices of turkey.
- Cut and serve, so easy!
Alternatives and Add-Ons:
I personally love the whole berry cranberry sauce because of the bits of cranberry. But, if you do not like a chunky sauce, use Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce instead!
You can also experiment with adding more herbs like thyme or chives instead of scallions. Also, add some ham or bacon on top of the turkey, go nuts, make these to your preference!
That’s what I really love about recipes like this one, they are so versatile and can be used as a starting point for adding your own spin on it.
What about you? Is turkey and cranberry one of your favorite holiday flavor combos?
I can just see this huge platter of cranberry turkey pinwheels laid out at Friendsgiving! I know my friends will love them!
What are some of your holiday traditions? Do you celebrate Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
Even more yummy pinwheel or roll-ups recipes:
Cranberry Turkey PinwheelsPrint
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 scallion green part only, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 cracks fresh black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large tortillas
- 7 ounces Ocean Spray® Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 pound thin sliced cajun turkey breast deli meat
- 3 large tortillas
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayo, scallion, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until smooth. Set aside.
- Lay out tortillas. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture all over the tortillas. Evenly spread the cranberry sauce on top. Lay the sliced deli meat on top of the cranberry.
- Tightly roll up. Cut the very outside pieces off so the rolls will all be the same size (and eat yourself!). Cut into 8 even pieces per roll.