Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls in just 30 minutes with crunchy pecans and a sweet marshmallow glaze!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are just a perfect fall treat.
My easy version is made with crescent roll dough, pure pumpkin puree, pecans, and yummy cream cheese marshmallow frosting!
The best part is, these cinnamon rolls are on your breakfast table in about 30 minutes!
If you are more adventurous, try my homemade version: Pumpkin Crunch Cinnamon Rolls. I added gingersnaps to these too, swoon!
I know what you’re thinking:
But, do they have pumpkin spice?!
You know it! Pumpkin spice is such a staple fall ingredient these days, you know I added cinnamon AND pumpkin pie spice!
What about the crescent roll dough, won’t they tear at the perforated edges?
Nope, not if you pinch them together. Don’t worry about your crescent dough tearing apart.
They even make crescent roll dough sheets that you can purchase right next to the traditional crescent roll dough. I have had difficulties sometimes finding it though, so don’t worry, get either kind you can find!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Directions:
- Make filling consisting of pure pumpkin puree, butter, sugar, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon.
- Roll out crescent roll dough, pinching together perforated edges if necessary, I recommend picking up the crescent roll dough sheets if you can find them.
- Spoon the pumpkin mixture all over the dough.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans and gingersnaps.
- Bake until golden brown and delicious.
- Top with the best frosting ever! AKA cream cheese + marshmallow creme + butter + vanilla
These pumpkin cinnamon rolls are so easy to make, you just roll them up and pop them into a greased baking sheet.
25 minutes in the oven and you are good to go!
Make sure to let them cool off a little before adding the cream cheese frosting!
I can’t wait to make these again. I think they will make such a yummy treat for Thanksgiving morning.
What is your favorite breakfast to serve during the holidays?
What about Thanksgiving morning, is there a specific dish you always make? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
Alternate filling and topping ideas:
- Feeling extra festive? Top with a garnish of candied pecans!
- Instead of gingersnaps, add chocolate chips to the mix!
- Some cinnamon whipped cream never hurt anyone either.
Even more pumpkin recipes:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Spice Glazed Cake Bites
- Chocolate Pumpkin Braid
- Pumpkin Cream Sugar Cookie Cups
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls (30 Minutes!)
- 1 can crescent roll dough sheet style preferred
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup crushed gingersnaps about 3-4 cookies
Marshmallow Cream Cheese Glaze
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 Cup marshmallow creme
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x9 baking dish. Set aside.
- Mix together the pumpkin and butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together the brown sugar, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Roll out crescent roll dough (if using the kind with perforated edges, pinch together.) Spread the pumpkin mixture evenly over dough. Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture over dough. Sprinkle the pecans and gingersnaps evenly over dough. Roll up tightly cut into 9 even pieces.
- Set the rolls cut side up in the greased baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
Marshmallow Cream Cheese Glaze
- Cream together the cream cheese, marshmallow, and butter. Add in the milk and vanilla, mix until smooth and combined. Spread over cooled cinnamon rolls. Garnish with more pecans and gingersnaps if desired.
Order My Cookbook!