Insanely yummy mini monster cookies, all the yumminess or big monster cookies, now bite-sized!
They are perfect for little mouths and much easier on portion control! Peanut butter cookie base loaded with mini m&m’s and oats! They are so yummy, they will be your newest go-to!
Mini Monster Cookies
This recipe makes a looooot of cookies, but trust me they go pretty fast! They last for a week on the counter too, so no worries with these going to waste. The recipe is adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction.
Mini Monster Cookies
- 1 stick butter unsalted softened
- 1/2 Cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 Cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 Cup m&m minis
- 1/2 Cup quick oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together the butter and sugars with a hand mixer or stand mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes. Add in the peanut butter, egg and vanilla, mixing to combine after each addition. In a separate bowl, combine the baking soda and flour. Gradually add in the dry mixture to the wet mixture until thoroughly combined. Scrap down the sides as needed, add in the m&ms and oats. Mix in the m&ms and oats with a spoon so you don't break up the candies.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mat. Using a teaspoon sized scoop or spoon, scoop out the cookies and roll into a ball. Flatten the tops of the cookies so they spread evenly, add more m&ms on top for looks if desired.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes, they will not look fully done but they are. When they come out of the oven, use the back of a spoon and gently flatten out the cookies. Let sit on try for about 3 minutes then transfer to wired rack to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!
Step by Step Directions
I knew these cookies were going to be good but they were even better than expected! You really get a great chocolate flavor then the slight nuttiness from the peanut butter hits you. With the oats added it gives a nice texture, I really love these cuties!
They are nice and soft too, I will definitely make these again and again!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe! Do you like to mix in any other additions to your monster cookies?
Don’t forget to check out Parrish’s post for Peanut Butter & Jelly Blondies!
If you liked this recipe you might like these others as well:
- No Chill Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies - July 1, 2020
- Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken - June 29, 2020
- 4th of July Party Idea + Chicken Salad with Cranberries - June 25, 2020