Sweet London Mule Cocktail, a refreshing blend of gin, lime and ginger beer!
It is almost summer so that means I have been piling up fun cocktail recipes to sip on our new back patio. To me summer is a time when I just want some light, crisp and refreshing.
Citrus is always a good idea in the summer and my favorite cirtus is lime! I used a gin made with hints of citrus to pair with fresh squeezed lime juice.
Top it all off with ginger beer and you have one light and refreshing cocktail. I also added a suger rim because I like my cocktails on the sweeter side, if you prefer one with more bite then feel free to skip that step!
Sweet London Mule Cocktail
- 2 lime wedges
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ounce lime juice fresh squeezed
- 2 ounces gin
- 12 ounces ginger beer
- Take a rocks glass, or glass of your choice and run a lime wedge around the rim. Pour the sugar onto a plate and roll the rim of the glass in the sugar so it sticks.
- Carefully add ice to the glass, add half of the lime juice, gin and ginger beer, stir to combine. Repeat with the other glass, garnish with the lime wedge.
This drink is so easy, you can’t mess it up. You could even make a huge punch bowl of this and serve them at a party, yum!
Don’t like gin? Vodka, rum or tequila would work great here too!
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- Easy Grilled Asparagus Recipe (Ready in Under 15 Minutes!) - February 24, 2020
- Marble Oreo Truffles - February 21, 2020
- Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini - February 20, 2020