Key Lime Pie, cute little no-bake pies that will have your family raving for more!
These individual frozen key lime pies are an easy, mini version of your favorite summertime dessert.
Key Lime Pie
Jeremy is a key lime pie freak.
It’s no secret that my greatest joy is making dishes that my honey absolutely loves. I’m sure I have, on many occasions, listed out his favorite things.
On the top of that list is key lime pie.
Oh yeah, he loves that tartness with a hint of sweet and silky smooth filling. I have made a key lime eclair cake and he loved it!
I took the flavors of key lime pie and turned it into these adorable individual frozen key lime pies, and guess what?! They taste shockingly close to the original! But, more refreshing being ice cold, YUM!
The perfect summer dessert. Although, I have been known to make them year round!
Key Lime Pie already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious Key Lime Pie recipe – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
What is key lime pie made of?
Did I mention these are easy?
Yes, shockingly so. No bake. Crumble up some graham crackers, mix some cream cheese, whipped topping, key lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, and BAM. Perfection.
(AND, btw… this is pretty much the exact same dessert as last week with these Strawberry Icebox Bars except I changed the crust and filling flavor… so sue me!)
I’ve been loving a more “mini” dessert lately… especially for something like this. Can you imagine presenting these easy mini key lime pie on a big platter at your next cookout, or a plated for a dinner party?
Totally impressive, gorgeous, delicious and you’ll be getting asked for the recipe ASAP, I guarantee it!
I’m actually eating one of these now while writing this post… jealous?? LOL, but seriously they are so cute and tiny, you can easily have two like Jeremy does but I like just one, it’s a perfect little treat for that late night sweet tooth craving!
The filling texture is super smooth, so close to ice cream!
This post contains affiliate links
Want even more no-bake treats?! Visit my other recipes:
How to make key lime pie no bake:
Individual Frozen Key Lime Pies
- ¾ Cup key lime juice fresh squeezed (about a pound of key limes or good bottled key lime juice)
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz whipped topping plus more for garnish
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ stick butter unsalted, melted
- 1 sleeve honey graham crackers turned into crumbs, about 1 1/2 cups crumbs
- Crush graham crackers and mix with the butter, set aside.
- Cream the cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer, add the sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth. Add the key lime juice and mix until smooth.
- Let the whipped topping defrost and add to the cream cheese mixture, folding it in until combined.
- Taking individual silicone cups (I use silicone cupcake liners) fill with the cream cheese mixture about ¾ of the way up. Top with the graham cracker crumbs. Place on a platter or sheet tray and place in freezer for 4 hours or until set. Unmold pies carefully and serve graham cracker side down. The easiest way to do this is to submerge the bottom half of the mold into warm water for a few seconds.
- Serve with whipped topping garnish and key lime slice if desired, enjoy!
This post was updated on 5/31/2018 with newly edited photos and light text changes.
- Overnight French Toast - August 3, 2020
- Creamy Greek Pasta Salad - July 29, 2020
- Peel and Eat Shrimp Cocktail (Plus Cocktail Sauce Recipe!) - July 27, 2020