Easy Fish Tacos with Creamy Chimichurri Sauce, an easy weeknight meal you will make again and again!
Fish Tacos are a staple here in Florida, but often they can seem a little intimidating. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Young’s Seafood, all opinions are my own.
To make these easy fish tacos I used Young’s Seafood Crispy Battered Cod Fillet and Chips. The cod fillets bake up super crispy in the oven in just over 20 minutes.
I found mine at my local Walmart in the freezer section, they also offer more varieties like Two Cod Fillets in Beer Batter, Two Haddock Fillets in Crispy Batter, and fun Flipper Dippers!
They are great on their own as a meal, or you can make fish tacos like I did!
While the fillets are cooking you get together your toppings and boom, you have dinner ready in under 25 minutes!
I use the chips as a yummy side dish. They bake up crispy and delicious are perfect dipped in the creamy chimichurri sauce!
I do suggest making my creamy chimichurri sauce the day before, this helps for all the flavors to mingle and become extra yummy!
Putting together these tacos really can’t get much easier with Young’s Seafood. They have done the hard part for you, frying up the fish!
All you do is bake it and put slices in tortillas. I suggest using some more fun toppings like shredded purple cabbage and roasted corn, it is unexpected and adds extra layers of texture and flavors to these colorful tacos!
The brightness of the creamy chimichurri really makes these tacos pop with flavor! It is SUPER easy to make too!
Creamy Chimichurri Recipe Directions:
- In a food processor, add the fresh parsley and cilantro. Pulse a few times to chop it up.
- Add roughly chopped garlic, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pulse until combined.
- Turn the food processor on and slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the sour cream. Whisk in the chimichurri into the sour cream until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
Young’s Seafood is bringing the classic flavors of the British Chip Shop here in the US. They are the number one seafood brand in the U.K., so you know they definitely know a thing or two about fish and chips!
Mix up your weekly menu with unexpected fish tacos!
Don’t forget the creamy chimichurri to really take these tacos to the next level! If you don’t have time to make the sauce though, don’t worry, a squeeze of lemon and a little sour cream is all you need!
These fish tacos are so easy, you don’t need a recipe. Just follow the directions on the back of Young’s Seafood box and get together your favorite taco toppings. It’s that easy!
More yummy taco recipes from my favorite bloggers:
- Copycat Meximelts
- Barbacoa Beef Tacos
- Charred Kale and Pork Tacos
- Chicken Nugget Tacos with Lime Dressing
Creamy Chimichurri Sauce
- 2 cups fresh flat leaf parsley packed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro packed
- 6 garlic cloves rough chop
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 10 cracks fresh black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place the parsley and cilantro into a food processor. Pulse until rough chopped.
- Add the garlic, vinegar, salt, and pepper to the food processor. Pulse a few times to combine. Turn the food processor on an slowly drizzle in the olive oil.*
- In a large bowl, add the sour cream. Whisk the chimichurri into the sour cream until smooth and combined. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge overnight.**
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Young’s Seafood. The opinions and text are all mine.