This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FoundMyDelight #CollectiveBias
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake Brownies, brownies and cheesecake combine into a favorite fall flavor combo!
YOU GUYS! It is offically fall!! Yesssss, now I don’t have to feel so guilty about burning my “sweater weather” candles and wearing boots! Okay, that last comment was a lie, I’m in Florida and it will be in the 90’s through late October…
But it’s FALL! So that means pumpkin everything… including Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake Brownies… say what?! Oh yes…
When I saw International Delight Iced Coffee has their Pumpkin Pie Spice flavor out I just had to rush home and make something with it! I found that it is now available in the refrigerated section of Walmart by the tea and juice.
So, of course I poured myself a tall glass and got to baking! (Can you tell I’m a little excited??)
I absolutely love these ready-to-pour iced coffees. They are so convenient and fridge friendly! Who needs to rush to the coffee house when you have it right in your own kitchen??
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake BrowniesPrint
- 1 package Fudge Brownie Mix 18.3 oz
- 1/4 Cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee
- 2/3 Cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9 baking pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the brownie mix, International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee, vegetable oil, instant coffee and 2 eggs until combined and there are no dry spots. Pour into prepared dish.
- In a medium sized bowl, cream the cream cheese with a hand mixer, add in the remaining ingredients and whip until creamy and combined.
- Dollop the cheesecake mixture over the brownies. Taking a butter knife, draw figure 8's in the mix to swirl the two batters together.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out almost clean. Let cool completely, cut, serve and enjoy!
Yummmmmm, these are super easy to make!
And, you know what these go well with?? You guessed it, a big glass of International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee over ice!
These babies are just bursting with fall flavor and let’s be honest, coffee and chocolate just work any time of the year!
What is your favorite pumpkin spice treat??