30 Minute One Pot Caprese Tortellini Bake, have dinner on the table in 30 minutes with this epic baked pasta dish!
You are going to LOVE this recipe! Not only is it ready and piping hot on the table in just 30 minutes but you only have to use one pot. That’s what I call a win-win situation!
No matter if you are a stay at home mom, a single dad or a college student, this is the recipe for you!
Using Barilla Collezione Tortellini 2pack and Barilla Pesto Sauce 2 pack, this meal is not only delicious but affordable too.
I just love the versatility of the tortellini and traditional basil pesto from Barilla. The pesto sauce is made from the finest ingredients like basil, herbs and extra virgin olive oil. Barilla Tortellini is an artisanal pasta made with three cheeses, it’s all natural and crafted from the highest quality ingredients. It is a limited time only pasta available at #BJsWholesale.
30 Minute One Pot Caprese Tortellini Bake
- 1 12 Oz package Barilla Collezione Tortellini
- 3/4 Cup Barilla Traditional Pesto Sauce
- 2 Cups fresh mozzarella divided half cubed, half sliced
- 1 Pint grape tomatoes cut in half length wise
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cook pasta per the directions on the back of the bag for 10 minutes in an oven safe pot. I used a 3 quart pan that is safe to use on the stove and in the oven. Drain and add back to the pan, add the pesto and mix thoroughly. Add in the tomatoes and cubed mozzarella and mix thoroughly so they are evenly distributed with the pasta.
- Last, add on the sliced mozzarella, place in oven uncovered for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Here is a quick video tutorial:
Ugh, this dish is just heavenly and with such little clean up! Of course, if you do not have an oven safe pot, you can cook the pasta in a different pot and pour everything into an oven safe dish.
You can serve this as is or with a simple side salad and garlic bread, totally up to you!
You can find the Tortellini and Pesto at BJ’s Wholesale Club, that’s where I picked up mine! #BarillaPesto #BarillaTortellini @BarillaUS
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Barilla Pasta Company. The opinions and text expressed in this posting are all mine and are not shared by the organization.