Waldorf Chicken Salad
Waldorf Chicken Salad, rotisserie chicken and crisp fruits tossed with a tangy pineapple yogurt dressing! Waldorf Chicken Salad, a twist on two classic dishes!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken medium dice
- 1 gala apple (or crisp apple variety) small dice
- 1/2 cup red grapes cut in half
- 1/2 cup celery thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts rough chop
Pineapple Yogurt Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley minced
- 2 tablespoons canned crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 scallion, green part only thinly sliced
In a large bowl, add all the chicken salad ingredients. Set aside.
Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until combined. Pour dressing over salad ingredients, mix until everything is coated. Serve immediately or cover, and place in the fridge for at least one hour to chill.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 242mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1.1mg