Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Serves: 2
- 4 thin sliced pork chops
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- Fresh or dried parsley for garnish
- Thin sliced lemon wheels for garnish
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon butter and melt.
Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Add to hot pan. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, flipping once.
While pork chops cook, heat a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons butter, and melt. Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Add cream, and heat through.
Plate pork chops with lemon wheels, spoon sauce over the top, and garnish with parsley.