Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels, tortillas filled with ranch flavored cream cheese, bacon, cheese and more!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 16 pieces
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tsp dried ranch dressing packet seasoning
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup sweet peppers fine dice
- 1/2 Cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 sun dried tomato tortilla wraps or plain tortillas, large
Mix the cream cheese in a small bowl with the ranch seasoning and scallions. Set aside.
Lay out the tortilla and spread with the cream cheese. Sprinkle half of the peppers, bacon and cheese on top.
Tightly roll the tortilla and wrap in plastic wrap tightly. Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours up to over night. Slice into even slices and serve.