Turkey Pinwheels Recipe
Turkey Pinwheels recipe, cranberry sauce, cajun turkey, and scallion cream cheese rolled in tortillas. The perfect holiday appetizer!
Servings 24 rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 scallion green part only, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 cracks fresh black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large tortillas
- 7 ounces Ocean Spray® Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 pound thin sliced cajun turkey breast deli meat
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayo, scallion, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until smooth. Set aside.
Lay out tortillas. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture all over the tortillas. Evenly spread the cranberry sauce on top. Lay the sliced deli meat on top of the cranberry.
Tightly roll up. Cut the very outside pieces off so the rolls will all be the same size (and eat yourself!). Cut into 8 even pieces per roll.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 211mg | Potassium: 76mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.4mg