White Chocolate Truffle Stuffed Brownies, irresistible fudgy brownies stuffed with truffles and topped with a thick layer of white chocolate ganache, a chocolate lover’s dream!
Let me just start off by saying if ou dont like chocolate, you are NOT gonna like today’s post… jus saying. I personally adore chocolate in pretty much an form. I wanted to create a recipe that would satisfy my chocolate cravings and boy did I deliver!
Also, if you don’t like sweets then this isn’t for you either! These brownies are just over the top chocolately sweet deliciousness! Just a few bites and you’re satisfied.
To me, what REALLY sets these babies off is that thick layer of white chocolate ganache, woah.
Pshew, before I start rambling on and on about these, let’s get to the recipe, shall we??
They are stuffed with white chocolate truffles, feel free to get whatever flavor you prefer, but I have really been feeling white chocolate lately!
White Chocolate Truffle Stuffed Brownies
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate melted (bakers chocolate)
- 1 Cup unsalted butter
- 2 Cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 21 white chocolate truffles or whatever flavor you prefer
White Chocolate Ganache
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 Cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small sauce pan, melt the unsweetened chocolate with the butter over medium low heat. Take off the heat and add in the granulate sugar, mix to combine.
- Pour mixture into large bowl and using a hand mixer, beat in the eggs one at a time. Then, add in salt and flour a little at a time, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Pour half of the mix into a well greased (or lined with parchment) 9x15 inch pan, place truffles evenly throughout mixture. Pour remaining brownie mix on top. Bake for 30 minutes, place on wired rack until cool.
White Chocolate Ganache
- Place the butter in the bottom of a microwave safe bowl. Place the white chocolate chips on top of the butter. Pour the sweetened condensed milk on top of chocolate. Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute. Let sit 1 minute and stir.
- Repeat again and a third time only if necessary. Mixture should combine fully and be melted.
- Pour on top of brownies and with a spatula smooth it out so it covers the top.
- Place in fridge for at least one hour so the ganache has time to set. Cut, serve and enjoy!
Yes, I was a little messy with cutting these but I just couldn’t wait to get a taste!
They are so gooey, moist and chewy!
I really hope you enjoyed this recipe! If you are looking for more brownie recipes, check out my other brownie posts below: